Wwmjd?

Connor002

Original Poster
Ah... I just remembered.
(This is where "Pink Walk" comes in :lookaroun )

I still wanted to go over to that update thread I made a while back and say a few closing thigns... but I'm not sure how to put it into words...

Nemo14

Connor002 said:
Ah... I just remembered.

I still wanted to go over to that update thread I made a while back and say a few closing thigns... but I'm not sure how to put it into words...
You never did tell us your thoughts on the show...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Ah... I just remembered.

Pink Walk?
Sounds intriguing.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
You never did tell us your thoughts on the show...

I think he's still debating that one with himself.
I watched the show and I'm not sure what I think.
I am happy for the family, but not sure the house really needed to be completely rebuilt.
How about you, Betty?

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
No, it's just my way of remembering.
"Pink Walk" refers to the Eagles foundation that sells the pink attire and such for cancer research.

Oh nice.
Any particular reason you wanted to talk about that, other than it's a worthy cause?

Connor002

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
TO an extent, yes...
Dot said:
I am happy for the family, but not sure the house really needed to be completely rebuilt.
That house was obviously never renovate in any way since they were built in the 50s... but I wonder why...

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
How about you, Betty?
I didn't get to see the beginning of the show, so I'm not sure how it was before, but I was a little troubled when Ty driving down the street, mentioning how all the house looked alike ( I thought it looked like a well-kept neighborhood), but theirs would be so much bigger.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I didn't get to see the beginning of the show, so I'm not sure how it was before, but I was a little troubled when Ty driving down the street, mentioning how all the house looked alike ( I thought it looked like a well-kept neighborhood), but theirs would be so much bigger.

I've watched many episodes of that show and have seen many houses in dire need of rebuilding. I just don't think this was one of them. It needed upgrading and the family may have needed more room, but the house wasn't a total loss.
On the other hand, the family has been to hell and back and having so much given to them can only help.
I can't take that away from them.

Connor002

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:

We are a well kept neighborhood, but now there's a giant brown thing sticking up in one place. It's kind of like a mole. :lookaroun

I did notice something funny about that part though, when he's driving, they suddenly edit him up a street while he's talking. I guess if you didn't know, you'd never notice, but I thought it was funny. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom