WS Japanese resturant

KevinPage

wannabeBelle said:
Hey there Kevin, The fried rice is really cool!!! Unfrtunately I spoke to a manager at Teppanyaki and he said that because China has fried rice, he isnt allowed to make it as they work in pavilions!!! I thought it was kinda funny. The last time I went to Nine Dragons for dinner I had a veggie fried rice that was outstanding. This last trip I went again and the fried rice was terrible!!!! so the bottom line is that there is not agood fried rice anywhere in World Showcase now!!! Belle

Now that you mention that I do remember hearing that excuse. I never understood what the big deal was. "Hey, screw Nine Dragons, they have fried rice & flying knifes over in Japan" :rolleyes:

None of my NY relatives really cared for Nine Dragons, everyone felt it was overpriced, even for a vacation and not good enough.

I felt it was okay, no real complaints from me though. :D

wannabeBelle

KevinPage said:
Now that you mention that I do remember hearing that excuse. I never understood what the big deal was. "Hey, screw Nine Dragons, they have fried rice & flying knifes over in Japan" :rolleyes:

None of my NY relatives really cared for Nine Dragons, everyone felt it was overpriced, even for a vacation and not good enough.

I felt it was okay, no real complaints from me though. :D
I had offered the Manager at Teppanyaki to get the recipe from my hibachi place up here. That is when he told me that they work in pavilions down tehre so he cant do it. I dunno sounds lame to me personally!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom