Writer's Stop in Hollywood Studios

Erin_Akey

Original Poster
This may sounds like a weird question, but does anyone know much about this store? I know they have great coffee! But are they actually owned by Disney etc.?
Thanks for any info anyone has!

Frank Stallone

Before his untimely death, Tiny Tim's favorite place to go, relax, and collect his thoughts was in the Writer's Stop

tiny_tim.jpg

We like writers stop, but noticed the pastries are pretty much all just frozen and baked or defrosted to serve. The coffee is the second best at DHS. The little stand outside of TOT has the best and biggest cup of coffee, but they do not take snack credits. Still worth it on a cold day.

EpcotServo

Yep, it's a Disney Store. It's also a tribute to the original Ellen Sitcom, also featured in Universe of Energy.
:wave:

Ilovewishes

I love that store. Get all of my Disney books and CDs from there and it's a must for us to sit in and have a choc muffin or cookie before heading off to see Fantasmic. Their choc chip cookies are the best in Disney IMO!!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Do agree that the coffee service could be improved. It should have real expresso machines like some of the kiosks, not just a push button Flavia type machine.

Dave Disney

Went there for the first time on our trip in November really enjoyed it. I love bookstores anyway so what could be better than a Disney book shop where I can also get the biggest rice crispy treat I've ever eaten!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom