wow.... what an expereince

Status
Not open for further replies.

djronnieb

Original Poster
I just got back from visiting WDW with a few friends who came down for their spring break and when we were at Typhone Lagoon there was a lady (maybe 30ish) walking around topless! Only after maybe an hour did I see someone from Disney go up to her and pull her aside and chat with her. I was wondering if anyone else has ever seen anything like this at Disney at the pools, either resort pools of BB/TL ???

captcanada

peter11435 said:
So, How'd she look? :lookaroun

Is it wrong, that that was the first question that came to my mind, too?

(still not right of her...with kids around and such...but still...)

peter11435

captcanada said:

Yes it is wrong.

But thats ok, its only natural.

CaptainJackNO

I don't know about a topless woman, but my wife and I have a funny story of our own. When we were at Typhoon Lagoon one summer, there was this man and his son walking around, both in matching speedos. Why is this funny you ask? well, this guy was easily 400 pounds and had the hairiest back you ever saw. His son was probably seven years old or close to that. It was like Dr. Evil's mini-me. He was lying on one of the beach chairs overlooking the wave pool. It was hilarious. Everyone who walked by just gawked at him. This poor guy had more overhang than most carports.:lol:

napnet

I remember once at Epcot there were this kids (3 or 4) walking around naked with their parents. :eek: Grossed me out that at that age the'd be strolling around the World Showcase like that. Not sure why you would do that.

tigger29

captcanada said:

Why is topless at a pool/water park not right of her because of kids? It is a natural body part and not a sexual thing. Plus she could have been European where you find toplessness on beaches, advertisements, etc. so it could have been normal for her.

Children should not be taught that the human body is a forbidden thing that one should be embarrassed about.

For the record, though, I think we all had the same thought you did...:lol:

Now I don't want to get into arguments about toplessness and children and whatever, but I think that as democratic as our country is we are quite prudish.

frazierle

We witness a mother completely stripping down a 3 or 4 year old after riding Kali at AK. I think what disturbed me was after about 45 minutes, he was put back into a Disney stroller with no pants on.

dflye

napnet said:
I remember once at Epcot there were this kids (3 or 4) walking around naked with their parents. :eek: Grossed me out that at that age the'd be strolling around the World Showcase like that. Not sure why you would do that.
They must have gotten soaked in one of the kids fountains, but you'd think they'd at least buy a cheap towel or t-shirt until their clothes dried out.

Pays to bring a swimsuit for your kid if they like to play in fountains! :lol:

pluto77

Since we're sharing stories, when I went down to typhoon lagoon in year 2000 with my band there was this guy walking around in an all white speedo..... and it was wet... :brick: :brick:

1disneydood

CaliSurfer182 said:
Hmmmm.....tourists gone wild-Walt Disney World edition-.

That might not be such a good idea. WDW isn't the Riviera or Cancun. Many of the tourists at the parks, I'd rather NOT see go wild. :lookaroun

uklad79

Guy's what is the problem with topless women sunbathing? If you came over to Europe you would hardly be able to control yourself ;) I am supprised at what prudes Americans are since America seems to be capital churning out tons of the stuff. Maybe thats due to the the fact that some people feel sexually repressed in America because look at people react over some :lol:

dixiegirl

pluto77 said:
Since we're sharing stories, when I went down to typhoon lagoon in year 2000 with my band there was this guy walking around in an all white speedo..... and it was wet... :brick: :brick:

yeah we had a similar or I should say I got to witness the same thing...A man ..not little by any means was walking around the pool at POR and I his gut was so big that from the front he looked naked..but from behind , that little red..yes red, to boot was peaking through....yeah...that was a little different..

nyfrenchy

uklad79 said:
Guy's what is the problem with topless women sunbathing? If you came over to Europe you would hardly be able to control yourself ;) I am supprised at what prudes Americans are since America seems to be capital churning out tons of the stuff. Maybe thats due to the the fact that some people feel sexually repressed in America because look at people react over some :lol:

As an European, I could not agree more, everything is said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom