• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Wow... really? again? bus accident

chama1

Bus Accident

Sunday at Pleasure Island, we came out of the movies and Orange County police were all over the parking lot. They had a person in cuffs already and as we were getting out of the parking area a bus almost hit us while making a lane change, he was on a cell phone and checking out the large amt of police presence. He had no clue. Do you think that might be an issue with these bus drivers? :hammer:

RiversideBunny

Maybe this is what happened:

The bus driver who a few weeks ago slammed into the back of a stopped bus, got off duty and while trying to drive home smashed the personal vehicle into a bus while making a U turn.

Maybe? Probably not.
:)

floridabill

1. wftv is worse than the rest of the orlando scummy news reporting they screwed up the title involed?? involved!!! 2 you mean to tell me that there has never been a fender bender with a bus before?? 3 this was only reported because of all the other problems but this shouldn't even count! i drove by a fender bender today in font of the bank i'm made i didn't report it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom