Wow... really? again? bus accident

astewart

Original Poster
http://www.wftv.com/news/23188924/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A driver will likely be ticketed for crashing into a Walt Disney World Bus.

Troopers say the car was trying to make a u-turn outside Fort Wilderness on Sunday, when it hit the bus.

None of the 30 passengers on the bus were injured.

The crash is the latest of several recent accidents involving Disney buses this year, including one that killed a 9-year-old boy.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The bus driver should have seen the car coming and gotten out of his way. I can't believe that they haven't fired this bus driver.

:rolleyes:

MUTZIE77

The bus driver should have seen the car coming and gotten out of his way. I can't believe that they haven't fired this bus driver.

:rolleyes:

I think that sarcastically every time another thread pops up about another bus accident that is probably the victims fault.

lazyboy97o

Maybe if we all just go out and start slamming cars into busses, all of the misleading headlines and gossip will finally make Disney look bad enough to get monorail expansion. :p

Goofnut1980

Maybe if we all just go out and start slamming cars into busses, all of the misleading headlines and gossip will finally make Disney look bad enough to get monorail expansion. :p

can i get a WOOT WOOT... not that we would want anyone hurt though.. just want the monorail expanded :sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
actually they don't wear purple anymore
their costumes look just like tomorrowland

That's it then. The driver of the car was wondering why the bus was being driven by a Tomorrowland CM.

Perhaps he thought the bus had been bus-jacked by a disgruntled Space Mountain Cast Member.

I TOO hereby blame TDO.

RoRo

My first bus driver last weekend rear ended a DHS bus at the bus stop at ASMv then almost went off the road over a curb. That was the most scariest bus ride ever.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
That's it then. The driver of the car was wondering why the bus was being driven by a Tomorrowland CM.

Perhaps he thought the bus had been bus-jacked by a disgruntled Space Mountain Cast Member.

I TOO hereby blame TDO.

I blame the volcano in Iceland for all transportation issues....

nngrendel

All of you have it wrong............

This is Disney's newest thrill ride. WDW Transportation is just trying to liven up the boring trips to the parks and back.

JK of course and really glad this is not the fault of Disney this time and that no one was hurt. Well except for someones feelings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom