Wow.. Mission Space... one year of construction..

Javier&Christie

Original Poster
M

Matt

Mission: SPACE is starting to look more like the concept art now. There appears to be more construction outside at the front of the building.

Fossil

I'm dying to know what that ride is going to be like. will i like it? It's been getting a lot of hype and i am longing to ride it... can't wait!

Jodigrl328

I remember visiting in Dec 2000 and there wasn't anything built, just an area blocked off. I can't wait til next year to see what it will be like. I wish they would give a more definite date for when it will open.

WDWFREAK53

Put it this way...WDW WILL NOT LET US DOWN with this!!!
Simple reason why I know this...LOOK AT THE THEMING OF JUST THE EXTERIOR OF THE BUILDING!!! Definitely NOT a let down. Sure, this will NOT be a Horizons...but it is definitely more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

leeocean

It is so exciting - I love the feeling of going to Disney when they are opening a new attaction. I still remember the Test Track being erected. It's so much fun to watch the progress and then finally ride.

WDWFREAK53

I have to agree...the anticipation is just one of those "magical" things!!! I'm soooo excited about it :)

(Now, the fun part will be trying to find someone brave enough to ride it with me...everyone I go to WDW with is a wimp :( )

Drebel

From what I recall, there was a countdown clock in innoventions for mission space some time ago. Before it was taken out someone did the math and the countdown ended in march/april 2003 not really sure on the date now.

-Drebel

DisneyGal

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I have to agree...the anticipation is just one of those "magical" things!!! I'm soooo excited about it :)

(Now, the fun part will be trying to find someone brave enough to ride it with me...everyone I go to WDW with is a wimp :( )

Thats not very nice WDWFreak!!! I'm sure they are not wimps, they are probably just scared to try something new becuase fear overwhelms them. I'm sure you will find someone to go on with you.

juan

Originally posted by Bdis86
But from what I hear, we may have early soft openings. :)

Yeah, just think of Test Track. It had soft openings many months before the real opening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom