would you.....

dgtolbert222

I have tickets for MVMCP in early December, the only time i can get a table at LTT is for 8:30. Would you eat there during the party or just get something in the park before the party. I have never been to the party and want to know if eating during takes too much time away from the festivities....I have 4 kids going with me all girls (13,7,5,20 months)

happymom52003

No....do not eat during the party. It takes up way too much time. We did that a couple of years ago and it was a mistake. It is hard enough to do everything that the party has to offer and still take advantage of short lines for rides. Using up that time to eat can really take away from your party experience, espeically if you are unlucky (like we were) and have to wait 45 minutes after you adr time before you are even seated.

The only exception would be if it is important to you to eat there one last time while there are characters, since they are taking the characters away in Jan. 2009.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I would definitely get something before the party starts. You are spending all that money to go to the party and enjoy what it offers that you should really take advantage of it.

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

Absolutely agree -- skip any sit down dining experience during MVMCP

If you must eat in the park - go early -- your MCMCP tickets will allow you entry into the Magic Kingdom after 4 pm -- eat an early dinner, then you have your evening free for all the holiday festivities....Note that eating during the 8 pm to 10 pm slot would basically mean you miss all of the major shows and parades.

Upvote 0

jjgoo

I agree with the others. When we have gone to MNSSHP we go in at 4pm and eat at a counter service and then we are ready for the party and not eating while it is going on. That is our plan for this year as well for MVMCP.

I think you would feel rushed and your kids would feel like they are missing out if you had a sit down experience during the party.

Have fun!:wave:

Upvote 0

kjd469

Definitely eat early...plus there are cookies and cocoa and juice at tons of locations during the party, so you can snack on those if you are hungry :slurp:

Upvote 0

MattyFresh

Haven't been to MVMCP but if its like MNSSHP, you will miss TONS while you are eating. I vote like everyone else, grab something before you go to the party, or just find some counter service.

Upvote 0

santa's surpriz

How about a meal at one of monorail resorts before the party? Last year we did 1900 Park Fare, 4:30 ADR. Then off to MVMCP. It was perfect. Then cocoa and cookies for dessert at the party!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom