Would you try it?

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
I have to move an ADR around for Via Napoli and the only thing I could find is an ADR for 2 right now, but I need it for 4 people. Its not until Nov. 29th and I will continue to check every day for a lunch or dinner for 4, but if nothing opens up would you try to go anyway and see what happens? I'm scared to, but I'm thinking it may be worth a try. I have ADRs for 4 the other 7 nights.

NiarrNDisney

I never hurts to try! The worst thing they could say is no and then you could walk across the courtyard to Tutto Gusto and probably get a table for 4 and enjoy some great food and drinks.

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
I never hurts to try! The worst thing they could say is no and then you could walk across the courtyard to Tutto Gusto and probably get a table for 4 and enjoy some great food and drinks.
I have never tried that place. If they say no, then my kids could also go grab some chicken fingers somewhere. That's what they had rather have anyway,:confused: so I think we will be okay. I just know I had rather us all stick together because it's going to be busy that night. That's an option though. Don't panic, my kids know that place like the back of their hand and they are old enough. ( 16 & 13):inlove:

NiarrNDisney

Tutto Gusto has Panini's, great sandwich's, salads soups, and a bunch of other options! I'm betting you all will find something you will like plus there is a fun atmosphere the staff are friendly and the waiters are very attentive.

EvilQueen-T

It all comes down to space. Going from 2 to 4 will be harder than going from say 3 to 4 if the venue has you set up at a standard 2 top table. You could always roll the dice and hope that you're slated to be sat at a 4 top anyway but have a backup plan in place.

MissM

It really depends. Love and I have eaten at Napoli's a few times and sometimes we're seated specifically in a 2-person table only and others a 4-person or booth. If all they have when you show up is a 2-person table they might not be able to accommodate you.

You might also try calling the day before when people are cancelling last minute to see if you can convert it to a 4-person reservation.

luv

No, I wouldn't. You'd have to go there, get told "No" and then go somewhere else. Why add all the walking?

I'd find somewhere that the four of us could eat. Try Restaurant Marrakesh. It's really fantastic and almost never fully booked. Then keep checking back to see if something opens up.

Good luck! :)

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
No, I wouldn't. You'd have to go there, get told "No" and then go somewhere else. Why add all the walking?

I'd find somewhere that the four of us could eat. Try Restaurant Marrakesh. It's really fantastic and almost never fully booked. Then keep checking back to see if something opens up.

Good luck! :)

Thank you!! My kids said that if I can't find anything they will let DH and I eat there while they go grab something quick and ride something. I'm hoping something opens up but we are OK if it doesn't.

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
Update! We are home from an amazing trip and as hard as I tried to find a table for 4, I was unable to but we arrived early and I asked about changing us from 2 to 4 they said no problem. We were seating quickly and we had the best server and food that night. My husband had not been impressed with the food all week, but he loved his meal there. I'm so happy that we tried it.

There was a long standby line outside. It was the first time that I saw a standby line to eat. I didn't know that they even did that.

coachwnh

Update! We are home from an amazing trip and as hard as I tried to find a table for 4, I was unable to but we arrived early and I asked about changing us from 2 to 4 they said no problem. We were seating quickly and we had the best server and food that night. My husband had not been impressed with the food all week, but he loved his meal there. I'm so happy that we tried it.

There was a long standby line outside. It was the first time that I saw a standby line to eat. I didn't know that they even did that.
Glad you made that ADR weeks back and that is worked out for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom