Would you stay in the Hollywood Tower Hotel if it was made as a resort???

WDWmazprty

What do you think? Would you stay in a replica of the Hollywood Tower Hotel?

I guess it would be made like it was supposed to look like in it's heyday in the '30's; not the spooky, dusty place it looks like for the attraction.

minniemickeyfan

Sure! It was my husband's wish to spend a night in the hotel during the Year of a Million Dreams! He said if he won the castle stay he would ask to trade it for a night in the hotel!

Upvote 0

LeeSeeBabe

This question is very amusing to me. My family had "heard" about Hollywood Tower Hotel long before TOT was around. My dad was talking to a bus driver on trip when I was younger, and the driver told us about WDW's latest project in the works... a "Disney Resort" that was themed like an old-fashioned haunted hotel. We were all actually pretty excited about the new "Resort"! :brick:

Upvote 0

rkelly42

Without a doubt, although I would love a PotC themed hotel where you stay in an old carribbean town like the ride and a boat can drop you off at your rooms, maybe a couple of docks at different locations around the resort. Old spanish forts with cannons, kind of like CBR but more PotC themed for the whole resort.

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Without a doubt, although I would love a PotC themed hotel where you stay in an old carribbean town like the ride and a boat can drop you off at your rooms, maybe a couple of docks at different locations around the resort. Old spanish forts with cannons, kind of like CBR but more PotC themed for the whole resort.

Yeah, I would like to see a pirate themed hotel as well, specifically POTC.

Upvote 0

mrsdanalind

Stay in the HTH?

What do you think? Would you stay in a replica of the Hollywood Tower Hotel?

I guess it would be made like it was supposed to look like in it's heyday in the '30's; not the spooky, dusty place it looks like for the attraction.

I would but I wouldn't take an elevator at all. I don't care how many stairs I'd have to climb :ROFLOL: actually I think that a resort themed on the heyday of Hollywood would be very interesting, and yes I'd stay there.

Upvote 0

Yodadudeman

Stay at a Haunted Mansion themed hotel???

Well that has actually been rumored. Not a Haunted Mansion hotel, but rethemed haunted mansion rooms. However, who knows if that will ever happen. If the royal rooms are met with success however, who knows how far Disney will take this "themed-room initiative".

To answer the question though....definately.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom