Would you stay in the Castle Suite?

Considering all that goes along with the prize, Would you stay in the Castle Suite?

• Total voters

Disneyfalcon

Absolutely I would!! Free dinner for 6! A room stocked with snacks! Two hours in the park after it's closed too! Whether it's rides or just a tour, that would be awesome!

I guess I've got the opposite concern of most people. After the two hours is over, I'm afraid we wouldn't be in the room long enough to really enjoy it!

Never in a million years would I turn that down!:wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Actually I'm re-thinking my answer. I hate the idea of being locked in there, but I'm betting their security isn't much more than a guy standing outside your room.

I'll bet I could escape.:lookaroun

I might take it just for the fun and challenge of that.

Here's the deal. If I ever win it, I'm going to take it, and my plan is to snag a gold coin from Pirates sometime in the middle of the night.

That would make it fun, so yeah, I'm in.:D

Disneyfalcon

If I were with my family (and there's more than 4 of us) I may have to turn the prize down because I just don't think there'd be any fair way for me to decide who got to stay in the suite and who couldn't unless the whole family got to atleast take a tour of the suite and check it out first.

The room sleeps 6 if that helps!!:D

mrtoad

I voted no for a few reasons. If it is true you are kind of stuck in there all night and can't wander I don't think I would like that. The other reason being the hassle of moving my stuff. That would be really a pain. If it were just me and only my stuff and I could say to a CM who did the awarding, go to my room get me undwear, socks shirt, shorts and my toothbrush and bring them over I could do it. My wife though, with the amount of stuff she has all over the bathroom counter, forget it.

The other thing is we keep our daily money in the room safe so going back for that would be a pain.

Now all that being said, if they award today for tomorrow it would work because you could bring it with you or give it to guest services the next morning to drop off for you.

But no matter what if we won it, I would have to take it even if againt my wishes because it would be a dream come true for my daughter and that would be enough for me. :)

Laura

Premium Member
Actually I'm re-thinking my answer. I hate the idea of being locked in there, but I'm betting their security isn't much more than a guy standing outside your room.

I'll bet I could escape.:lookaroun

I might take it just for the fun and challenge of that.

Here's the deal. If I ever win it, I'm going to take it, and my plan is to snag a gold coin from Pirates sometime in the middle of the night.

That would make it fun, so yeah, I'm in.:D

I'm with you Gary!

Alztybrn

If I were on a mancation I don't see any of us 20something guys being too thrilled with spending a night in a princesses castle unless they stocked the fridge with beer and we each got our own chambermaid

Quote of the Day! :lol: :lol:

I tend to agree. There are certain situations where it is not even feasible to be able to stay....but...you can always come back and do those things again. You will NEVER be able to stay in the Castle again!

~Tinkerbell~

I would say yes in an instant! I mean, it's a once in a lifetime experience - something not many people will ever have the chance to do. And two hours in the park after it's closed would be great too! It would just be really annoying if you were due to leave on that day!

I can understand why people wouldn't want to accept it, but in my opinion it would just add to the magic of the holiday. :)

Chernabog

Just to clear a few things up...(I'm pretty sure about most of this but don't take it as law)

you do not have to be a resort guest, anyone on disney property can win.

You are taken back to your resort to get whatever you need FOR THE NIGHT and the next morning.

No kegs or beer are being supplied (no alcohol is served at the Magic Kingdom)

There is a smoking area for guests who need it

And everyone seems really bent about being "locked up" all night. Out of general curiosity, after the park closes and you go back to your resort (be it all star or grand) do you really leave your room and wander around the hotel that much anyway? Most people get back and stay in the room all night and no room on property is a great and well furnished as the castle is...so why do you want to leave? My guess is simply the teenage rebellion "you tell me i can't so now i have to" routine.

Just my two cents.

And by the way, i would in a heartbeat just for the experiance and the story later in life.

oh we would for sure definitely stay! to echo earlier posts, if for no other reason but my daughter would love it.
i wouldn't really mind giving up time in the parks for one day, because we generally go down for about 10 days at a stretch so sign me up!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom