Would you mind helping me

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Hi everyone, I am just about to start a statistics report for my University Studies and I was wondering if you guys would help me create my data set, (we were given the option for them to give us a data set but I think this way will be more enjoyable) obiously I wouldn't choose to carry this report out on anything other than the World.

Please help keeping the order of questions consistent so that it is easier for me to college after it has been completed. Thanks to everyone that participates.

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? (Please use the calculator on this web page to calculate the distance and provide your answer in miles). Link If you live local to the Walt Disney World Resort, please state the mileage you would travel to reach the location.

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort?

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for?

Question 4:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, do you stay on site or off site?

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park)

For Question 6a,b,c&d please only choose from current attractions that are still in operation today.

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park?

Question 6b:
What is your favourite attraction from Epcot?

Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios?

Question 6d:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park?

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
For the report I need to get at least 50 resonses, I would like to take this chance to say thank you to everyone that participates in this survey.

Have a great day, and I look forward to seeing your responses.

Jamie Darani. :):wave:

JohnByers

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? 603 miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? 1

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for? 7 days

Question 4:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, do you stay on site or off site? on site

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) MK

For Question 6a,b,c&d please only choose from current attractions that are still in operation today.

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park? Splash Mountain

Question 6b:
What is your favourite attraction from Epcot? Soarin

Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios? ToT

Question 6d:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park? Expedition Everest

teacup317

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? (Please use the calculator on this web page to calculate the distance and provide your answer in miles). Link If you live local to the Walt Disney World Resort, please state the mileage you would travel to reach the location. 1215 Miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? 0

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for? at least a week, sometimes 10 days

Question 4:
always on-site

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) Epcot

Question 6a:

Pirates of the Carribbean

Question 6b:

American Adventure

Question 6c:

Spaceship Earth

Question 6d:

Kilimanjaro Safaris

:wave:

lilclerk

Question 1: 1075 miles
Question 2: 3
Question 3: 7 nights
Question 4: On-site
Question 5: Epcot
Question 6a: Splash Mountain
Question 6b: Spaceship Earth
Question 6c: Muppet-Vision 3D
Question 6d: Expedition: Everest

Question 1:
1710 miles(I drive by the way)

Question 2:

Question 3:
6 days

Question 4:
onsite

Question 5:
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Question 6a:
Pirates of the Caribbean
Question 6b:
Spaceship Earth

Question 6c:
Tower of Terror

Question 6d:
Expedition Everest[/quote]

Hope this helps.

CleveRocks

Question 1: 1003 miles
Question 2: 2
Question 3: 6 nights
Question 4: On-site
Question 5: Disney's Hollywood Studios
Question 6a: Pirates of the Caribbean
Question 6b: Test Track
Question 6c: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Question 6d: Expedition: Everest

earldw28

1) 252 miles
2) 4 times
3) 4 nights
4) on
5) Epcot
6a) Space Mountain
6b) Test Track
6c) Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
6d) Expedition Everest

Nansafan

Hi everyone, I am just about to start a statistics report for my University Studies and I was wondering if you guys would help me create my data set, (we were given the option for them to give us a data set but I think this way will be more enjoyable) obiously I wouldn't choose to carry this report out on anything other than the World.

Please help keeping the order of questions consistent so that it is easier for me to college after it has been completed. Thanks to everyone that participates.

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? 987 miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? 7 times

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for? 7-10 days

Question 4:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, do you stay on site or off site? on site

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) Magic Kingdom

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park? TTA

Question 6b:

Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios? The Great Movie Ride

Question 6d:
Dinosaur

DisneyJoe

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? 868 miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? 7

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for? 5 days

Question 4:

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) Epcot

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park? Wishes

Question 6b:
What is your favourite attraction from Epcot? Illuminations

Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios? Great Movie Ride

Question 6d:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park? Kilamanjaro Safari

MattyFresh

1)603
2)2, wow my average has gone way down...I need to do something about that
3)7 days
4)On site
5)MK
6a)PotC
6b)Soarin
6c)RnRc
6d)Kilimanjaro Safari

disneyfan56

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? 1065/miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? Five

Question 3:
5-7 days

Question 4:
On site

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? Epcot

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park? Buzz Lightyear

Question 6b:
What is your favourite attraction from Epcot? Soarin'

Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios? Beauty and the Beast Show

Question 6d:
Jungle Trek

Edeyore

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? (Please use the calculator on this web page to calculate the distance and provide your answer in miles). Link If you live local to the Walt Disney World Resort, please state the mileage you would travel to reach the location.

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort?

Question 3:

Question 4:

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park)

Question 6a:

Question 6b:

Question 6c:

Question 6d:

1. 1,400 miles, from New Hampshire.
2. Twice.
3. 7 days.
4. Prefer on-site, but have stay off site also.
5. Epcot.
6a. POTC.
6b. Japan, World Showcase.
6c. RnR.
6d. Tough to be a Bug.

it398

1) 4349 miles plus about 60 miles from my house to London. = 4400miles
2) 2
3) 14 nights
4) onsite
5) Disney Hollywood Studios
6a) Buzz Lightyear astro blasters
6b) Test Track
6c) Lights Motors stunt show
6d) Kilimanjaro safari

majorrfb

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? (Please use the calculator on this web page to calculate the distance and provide your answer in miles). Link If you live local to the Walt Disney World Resort, please state the mileage you would travel to reach the location. 1200 m

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? 6

Question 3:
7 days
Question 4:
normally off site but have done both
Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) magic kingdom

Question 6a:
haunted mansion
Question 6b:
Space ship earth
Question 6c:
Fantasmic
Question 6d:
Tough to be a bug:sohappy:

Question 1:

I am 2 hours away on the plane...I fly from Philly

Question 2:

5 times

Question 3:

6 nights and 7 days

Question 4:

On site

Question 5:

Hard 2 pick 1 of them cuz I love them all but I gonna have 2 go with Magic Kingdom!!

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park? POTC

Question 6b:

Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios? TOT

Question 6d:

Dinosaur

Ashleigh

1. 1020 miles
2. 5 times
3. 7 - 14 days
4. on site
5. Magic Kingdom
6a. Splash Mountain
6b. Soarin'
6c. Tower of Terror
6d. Kilamanjaro Safaris

kdjf4

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? 1200miles
Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? 3

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for? 7days

Question 4:

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? Magic Kingdom

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park? Space Mountain

Question 6b:
What is your favourite attraction from Epcot? SOARIN'
Question 6c:
Tower of Terror

Question 6d:
Expedition Everest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom