Would you mind helping me

Tinkrbell

Thank you very much, good luck with your exams and coursework when it comes along, if you get the choice of what to base it on, definately pick WDW and come here, the response has been excellent.:sohappy:
Thanks. I'm not sure what exactly I'm gonna have to do for my project, but I definitey plan on using this site for responses if I need to. The teacher keeps telling us that we're gonna be doing a stats-related research project in May after the exam (it's an adavnced placement class, so we take the exam a month before school is over). I'm hoping I'll be able to do something Disney-related because the teacher knows I'm a big Disney freak & actually thinks it's kinda cool.

maryszhi

I live in west suburban chicago so i chose chicago , and i chose orlando becuase its the closest to disney world:987 miles
Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? 10

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for?
3-10 days
Question 4:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, do you stay on site or off site?
always on
Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park)

magic kingdom
For Question 6a,b,c&d please only choose from current attractions that are still in operation today.

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park?
dumbo/splash moutain
Question 6b:
What is your favourite attraction from Epcot?
mission space
Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios?
tower of terror
Question 6d:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park?
expedition everest

DVC Dave

1= 1035 miles
2=4
3=12 days
4=on site always
5=Animal Kingdom
6a=Haunted mansion
6b=World Showcase
6c=Lights, Motors s, action stunt show
6d=kali river rapids

Do we get to see the statistcs after??

jmenjes

Q1: 187 miles
Q2: 3 times
Q3: 7 days
Q4: On-site
Q5: Magic Kingdom Park
Q6a: Splash Mountain
Q6b: Soarin'
Q6c: MuppetVision 3D
Q6d: Expedition Everest

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Thanks everyone - you have been a fantastic help

Well what can I say,
This project has had such a fantastic response from everyone, in less that 24 hours I had over 100 responses which is far better than I could have imagined.

A big thank you to everyone of you that has taken place in this little questionaire, I appreciate your time very much and the results will be a great use to me in my project.

Any results after this post will now not be taken into account!

You guys are more than welcome to keep posting if the data is of any interest to you guys but my research will only be looking at the posts above this one.

Thank you very much everyone,
Have a great day :wave:
Jamie Darani - TheDisneyMagic :)

disney dude

Hi everyone, I am just about to start a statistics report for my University Studies and I was wondering if you guys would help me create my data set, (we were given the option for them to give us a data set but I think this way will be more enjoyable) obiously I wouldn't choose to carry this report out on anything other than the World.

Please help keeping the order of questions consistent so that it is easier for me to college after it has been completed. Thanks to everyone that participates.

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? (Please use the calculator on this web page to calculate the distance and provide your answer in miles). Link If you live local to the Walt Disney World Resort, please state the mileage you would travel to reach the location. 4361 miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? 2 times

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for? last visit 10 days

Question 4:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, do you stay on site or off site? on site

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) Magic Kingdom

For Question 6a,b,c&d please only choose from current attractions that are still in operation today.

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park? Splash Mtn

Question 6b:
What is your favourite attraction from Epcot? Soarin

Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios? the great movie ride

Question 6d:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park? Dinosaur

JenShelby

Question 1:
757 miles

Question 2:
2x

Question 3:
7 days

Question 4:
on site

Question 5:
Magic Kingdom

Question 6a:
Splash Mountain

Question 6b:
Soarin

Question 6c:
Tower of Terror

Question 6d:
Bugs Life Movie

Princess Clayre

Question 1:
4349 miles

Question 2:
3 times

Question 3:
2 weeks (14 nts)

Question 4:
Onsite

Question 5:
Animal Kingdom

Question 6a:
Splash Mountain

Question 6b:
Soarin

Question 6c:
Tower of Terror

Question 6d:
Kilimanjaro Safari's

quote]

Good luck with your project. More interesting than I ever got to do!

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort?

868 miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort?

4 Times

Question 3:

Around 5 days

Question 4:

Always on-site

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park)

MK

Question 6a:

HM

Question 6b:

Maelstrom

Question 6c:

GMR

Question 6d:
KS

iKat

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? (Please use the calculator on this web page to calculate the distance and provide your answer in miles). Link If you live local to the Walt Disney World Resort, please state the mileage you would travel to reach the location.

89.65 miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort?
between 20-25

Question 3:
mostly 1 day - once or twice a year, 2 days

Question 4:
on site

Question 5:
Epcot

Question 6a:
Big Thunder

Question 6b:
Spaceship Earth

Question 6c:
Great Movie Ride

Question 6d:
Everest

brucie

Question 1:
1052 Miles

Question 2:

Question 3:
7-10 Days

Question 4:
On Site

Question 5:
Magic Kingdom

Question 6a:
Splash Mountain

Question 6b:
World Showcase

Question 6c:
Tower of Terror

Question 6d:
Dinosaur

MacDuffieMuppet

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? 1080 miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? 7

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for? 13days

Question 4:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, do you stay on site or off site? on site

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) MK

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park? Carousel of Progress

Question 6b:
What is your favourite attraction from Epcot? Test Track

Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios? Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster

Question 6d:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park? Expedition Everest

onedegeo08

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? 808 miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? 2

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for? 5-10 days

Question 4:

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) Epcot

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park? space mountain

Question 6b:
What is your favourite attraction from Epcot? Test Track

Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios? great movie ride

Question 6d:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park? Expedition Everest

Fire1831

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? (Please use the calculator on this web page to calculate the distance and provide your answer in miles). Link If you live local to the Walt Disney World Resort, please state the mileage you would travel to reach the location.
1060 mi
Question 2:
Question 3:
7 Days
Question 4:
on site
Question 5:
Magic Kingdom

Question 6a:
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Question 6b:
Test Track
Question 6c:
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Question 6d:
Kilimanjaro Safari

MaeMaesMagic

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? (Please use the calculator on this web page to calculate the distance and provide your answer in miles). Link If you live local to the Walt Disney World Resort, please state the mileage you would travel to reach the location. 868 miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? only 1

Question 3:
7 to 10 days

Question 4:
on site only

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) magic kingdom

Question 6a:
big thunder mountain

Question 6b:
soarin

Question 6c:
tower of terror

Question 6d:
dinosaur

gtaro

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? (Please use the calculator on this web page to calculate the distance and provide your answer in miles). Link If you live local to the Walt Disney World Resort, please state the mileage you would travel to reach the location. 1090

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? Once sadly...

Question 3:
6 Days
Question 4:
On site
Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) Epcot

Question 6a:
Pirates of the Caribbean
Question 6b:
Spaceship Earth
Question 6c:
Tower of Terror
Question 6d:
Expedition Everest

WIX

1) 2444
2) 6
3) Seven nights
4) on-site
5) Magic Kingdom
6a) Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
6b) World Showcase
6c) Aerosmith's Rockin' Roller Coaster
6d) Kilimanjaro Safari

nibblesandbits

1. 867 miles
2. 5 times
3. um, it depends...sometimes a week, sometimes like 4 days. Just depends on the trip. (Sorry, I'm not helpful as much on this one.) Usually a week though
4 on site
5. Magic Kingdom
6a. Haunted Mansion
6b. Soarin
6c. Rock n Roller Coaster
6d. Expedition Everest

Good luck with the project!

PigletIsMyCat

Question 1:
What is the distance you travel from your home town / city to reach the Walt Disney World Resort? about 15 miles

Question 2:
In the last 5 years how many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort? at least 53 times

Question 3:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, how long do you stay for? only day visits now

Question 4:
When visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, do you stay on site or off site? at my house

Question 5:
What is your favourite theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort? (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park) Magic Kingdom me, Epcot my husband (use us both if you want!)

Question 6a:
What is your favourite attraction from Magic Kingdom Park? Pirates me, Pirates husband

Question 6b:
What is your favourite attraction from Epcot? Spaceship Earth me, Spaceship Earth husband

Question 6c:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios? Tower of Terror me, Tower of Terror husband

Question 6d:
What is your favourite attraction from Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park? Expedition: Everest me, Dinosaur husband

Question 1: 2618 Miles

Question 2: 5 Trips with the next in April 2008

Question 3: Minimum of 7 nights, usually around 11 nights

Question 4: Always onsite

Question 5: Disney's Animal Kingdom

Question 6a: Splash Mountian

Question 6b: Soaring

Question 6c: Lights Motor Action

Question 6d: Kali River Rapids

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom