Would you go Solo to WDW or do you need someone it share with?

jsfra209

I dunno.. I dont think I would like going by myself. Although it's great to be able to do whatever you want, whenever you want.. I think I would be intensley lonley wiating on lines, eating, and just walking around.

Then again, the only palce i like being alone is at home, but even that's not completley true because I always have my dog with me. I guess I really dont like being alone.

wait, what was the question .. :lol: :hammer:

shoppingnut

I've gone alone and with others and I don't mind the times I go alone because I do what I want when I want. But then again, it's disney, I'd have fun and enjoy myself no matter what. I have no problem eating alone at a sit down either, granted it is something that one has to do a few times to get used to it, but I can eat and get back out in the parks just as fast as counter service when I am alone at a sit down.

Ariellen

I definitely think it's more fun with someone to share it with, but while I was on the college program, I'd go into the parks alone on a day off if none of my friends were available and still have a great time. It's nice to be on your own schedule, but it's even nicer to have someone with you to experience the magic together.

RedGear

For me, It's sharing it with my fiance, and that's it. Just one other person. When it's my whole fam, it's too crazy, and no one wants to do what you want to do and you have to do what the group wants to do. If it's just two of you, you tend to trade off on what you want to do next, and you have someone to share the experiance with. That's just me, but I really like when it's just the two of us, and no one else. (Dinner reservations are a lot easier too!!) ;)

PJLukasik

On my last trip in August 2005, I had a few opportunities to be alone in the parks. It's nice to be able to do what you want when you want. It was enough to make me now want to take a solo trip soon.

WDWFanatic

I would never go by myself, in fact we had a better time when we brought my wifes cousin and his g/f with him. There is more to talk about and its more fun.

shoppingnut

WDWFanatic said:
There is more to talk about and its more fun.

If I really feel the need to talk to someone while I am vacationing by myself, there is always my cell phone:lol: . Or even better talk to others around you, I have met some very interesting people at WDW that way.

_tinkerbell_

mmmmm a difficult one, ive always gone with my family which is great i love sharing all the magic with my mum dad brother and sister. but going solo would be a really good opportunity and i can see myself doing that some time when im older (im only 15 now so it wont be for quite a few years yet) but i cant wait till i can!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom