Would you go on Big Thunder If It Was Open?

Would you ride BTM at WDW if not in rehab?

• Yes

Votes: 166 92.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 7 3.9%

• Total voters

Clemster

Original Poster
If Big Thunder wasn't in rehad at WDW would you will be willing to ride it or would you be to scared?

I would have no problem going on the ride, even after thetragic accident at DL.

Katherine

I'd ride it now more than ever because it's probably a lot safer and checked more closely because they don't want it to happen again.

Clemster

Original Poster
Originally posted by magicjay1989
yes I would go on it because it hapened to the one in disneyland not the one here in florida.:hammer:

Quite true, that's why I asked the question, to see if people would be put off going on it even though it was the one at DL that derailed.

Given the opportunity i'd be the first one to ride the one at DL.

As Katherine mentioned above, from now Disney are just going to make an already safe ride, safer

Lee

Adventurer
Sure, I'd ride it in a heartbeat.
In fact, I'd even ride DL's today if they would let me.

What happened to DL's is not due to some flaw in all BTMRRs or their trains. No reason, at this point, to think it would happen again.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Sure... I would ride it... I might be a bit hesitant
... but I would ride it... as long as the line wasnt an hour+ long :)

The_CEO

Originally posted by Katherine
I'd ride it now more than ever because it's probably a lot safer and checked more closely because they don't want it to happen again.

Bingo..

Yup I'd ride it.

Scooter

It's easy for me to say...." Of COURSE I'd ride BTMR.."

But here's MY question:

If you were one of the people riding on the train that derailed, or one of the dozen or so that were injured....would you ride it again?

Me....Probably not.:cry:

magicjay1989

Originally posted by Scooter
It's easy for me to say...." Of COURSE I'd ride BTMR.."

But here's MY question:

If you were one of the people riding on the train that derailed, or one of the dozen or so that were injured....would you ride it again?

Me....Probably not.:cry:

Ya I would ride it again to make up my that sucked

meeko_33785

I probably wouldn't make it a priority to see this soon after the accident if it was open. Insteed of thinking about the mining town and runaway train I would be thinking about the poor people at DL in that accident. It just wouldn't be a magical experience for me if I did. Of course, I will go on it again, but if I had the option of being able to ride it today, I wouldn't.

Merlin

Account Suspended
There's no doubt I'll go on this ride again, and I agree with a previous post that when all the Big Thunders reopen, they'll probably be safer than ever. But if I were there RIGHT NOW and it were open, I think it would be too soon after the accident. To me it would just seem disrespectful somehow to not have sort of a "mourning period" so to speak.

wdwforus

Have you stopped driving after you got in a car accident? Not me!!!! Its tragic what happened but I am not going to let it ruin my fun.

Mission: SPACE

I would definately go on BTMRR if it were open here... I don't really feel that they are that closely related, and for all we know at this point, the accident could have easily had to do with that train, especially with the locomotive breaking loose (or the rest of the train depending on which story you've heard).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom