Would This be ridiculous?

Erin_Akey

Original Poster
sometimes, when we stay at Boardwalk, I will run around the lake and down by Swan/Dolphin etc and all the way up to the old bus loop at EPCOT back entrance.

It is so pretty! i love to run there! Well, if I have an AP, and it is a dead time, how weird would i look if i just went right on in one morning and ran around World Showcase too a couple of times to change things up?

Am I the ONLY oddball person who has considered this????? Mind you this would only work on REALLY off-peak times of year, which is when we go most of the time.

I have NEVER seen anyone running IN the parks and i am assuming there is a good reason!...lol

Wilt Dasney

Assuming crowds were light enough, and Cast Members didn't have a problem with it, I say go for it. I don't know of any specific rule that says guests CAN'T run inside a theme park, as long as it doesn't create a safety issue.

Erin_Akey

Original Poster
The more i think about it, the sillier it sounds....lol.
Just thought it would be fun though. Part of me was thinking to run around World Showcase before it is open,, but they always have that rope up on the bridge between England and France so i guess that is out. :eek:

NYwdwfan

Crowds or no crowds - I see people enter DHS and run for the TSMM fastpass machines all the time.

For some reason it feels like it would be wrong (no running in the hallways!) - but I'm not quite sure why. Worst case, someone tells you it's not OK and you exit and continute on the loop, right?

dreamfinder

I don't think they will just let you run through the park. They purposely do their best to keep people from running, and I constantly see CM's asking people to slow down if they are running towards attractions and such.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom