Worth the hype?/Unpopular Opinion

Meg4theMouse

In the Parks
No
Not really a restaurant, but more of a Quick Service that is famous for its Tonga Toast. On one of my trips with my parents and older sister we have heard all of this hype so we ventured over to Captain Cook's for breakfast and this Tonga Toast. It was nothing much at all. The best part of the whole experience is we only had to stand in a few person line to get on the monorail from the Polynesian as we were going to the Magic Kingdom that day avoiding the huge line at the Magic Kingdom Security gate.

Hcalvert

Not really a restaurant, but more of a Quick Service that is famous for its Tonga Toast. On one of my trips with my parents and older sister we have heard all of this hype so we ventured over to Captain Cook's for breakfast and this Tonga Toast. It was nothing much at all. The best part of the whole experience is we only had to stand in a few person line to get on the monorail from the Polynesian as we were going to the Magic Kingdom that day avoiding the huge line at the Magic Kingdom Security gate.
I like staying at Poly, but I don't much care for the places to eat there. I used to like 'Ohana a lot, but my last time there was underwhelming. I am concerned that is the new normal now.

Jon81uk

Nothing like seeing Chip and Dale really get into be mischievous. They would slide across the floors, put the roll flour on peoples faces. (The rolls they server are very flour powdery) We've never seen them act that way in any other setting or charter meal.

We had a very mischievous Chip & Dale at Garden Grill a few years back, a server was trying to set a table and Chip & Dale kept running away with chairs, taking the napkins from the table and similar, the server ended up removing the chipmunks neckerchief and tying their paws together!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom