Worst WDW que area??

DisneyLeo18

Original Poster
We all know there are those lines you cant stand waiting on even if you love the ride, and since there was a thread about your favorite i was curious what everyones least favorite was.. heres my list:

Magic Kingdom - Big Thunder Mountain RR, going around in circles for an hr gets boring

MGM - Great Movie Ride, after a few times the show gets to ya i think

Epcot - Test Track, line always takes forever doesnt it???

Animal Kingdom - Dinosaur, also feels like your standing in line forever

RiversideBunny

They really seriously do need to update the movie in the que area for The Great Movie Ride. After you see the Singing In The Rain segment for the 4th or 5th time, it inspires negative feelings.

:)

Rayray

We all know there are those lines you cant stand waiting on even if you love the ride, and since there was a thread about your favorite i was curious what everyones least favorite was.. heres my list:

Magic Kingdom - Big Thunder Mountain RR, going around in circles for an hr gets boring

MGM - Great Movie Ride, after a few times the show gets to ya i think

Epcot - Test Track, line always takes forever doesnt it???

Animal Kingdom - Dinosaur, also feels like your standing in line forever

This is kinda funny, but those last three queues that you mentioned are three of my favorites, especially Test Track and Dinosaur.

IMO, the worst is probably the Jungle Cruise. Regardless of how funny the radio broadcast is, the line is like a torture sweat box.

Another line that I think needs major restructuring is Splash Mountain. While I can't say its a bad line, it makes a terrible trafic jam outside of the line with the fastpass distribution, entrance and exit, and the train entrance and exit areas. It's a shame that the old line entrance collects dust but is far superior and probably could be used to help the situation.

coltow

Anything where the line is outside (Peter Pan, Pooh, BTMRR, Splash, Safari, etc). As much as Soarin' is boring at least it's inside out of the heat. Some of the rides at MK the lines are so long and hot it's torture.

Tink's Favorite

So far, you've forgotten the most boring, torturous, death-defying, sun-baked line of them all (although they are fixing the problem with the sun-baked part)....Lights, Motors, Action! Just get the fastpass and walk right in.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The one at MK that immediately popped into my head was Jungle Cruise. Yes, the radio broadcast is clever, but that line never fails to be hot and muggy, no matter time of year it is. And, it is very deceptive. You think you are getting close to the boats, then all of a sudden, you turn a corner, and there is a whole new set of rows to wind around.

At Epcot, it has to be Soarin'. However, I agree with whoever said it's not so bad since it is inside out of the heat.

At MGM, I'm probably going to say LMA, but I rarely ever stand in it. I just get the Fast Pass and avoid it all together.

At Animal Kingdom, my vote goes to Nemo, only because it is so disorganized and tends to block traffic. When the line gets long before a show, it creates all kind of confusion in that area.

raven

They really seriously do need to update the movie in the que area for The Great Movie Ride. After you see the Singing In The Rain segment for the 4th or 5th time, it inspires negative feelings.

:)

I think the purpose of those clips is to show you the movies that you will see the sets from while on the ride. They are there for a reason but they repeat too often

Personally I think boring and seemingly-always-long queue is Speedway. Then again, I personally think it should be removed.

dave1105

Based on last year I would have to say LMA. We didn't get FP and waited about an hour cooking in the sun and to add to it you could hear them warming up but could not see them. I think the wait ultimately reduced my opinion of the show itself.

I am glad they are putting a cover over part of the que.

DiPSU224

Peter Pan! I refuse to wait in that line ever again after a 90 minute wait in 99 degree weather one August. It feels as though the air stands still and like someone else described another queue as a sweat box. The line feels like it never moves! Our rule is, if we don't have a fast pass for PP, we don't ride.

Blonde Princess

The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness is the worst que ever. Of course, that is Big Thunder; Just when you think you are close you go behind the divider. Too Long, hot and boring.

Beyond that, I think the que at EPCOT for the monorail back to the TTC is pretty awful.

hcswingfield

Test track. Way too noisy. And whenever we get in the line, the ride shuts down and we are stuck in that noisy room. Once you are in the line, it's hard to get out.

Pirate665

Soarin'. Even if the CM did announce my birthday over the mic once, it was still forever. Though, if you ever have a chance for an entire line to sing happy birthday to you, it is quite a powerful expirence....

>Steve

JML42691

Soarin'. Even if the CM did announce my birthday over the mic once, it was still forever. Though, if you ever have a chance for an entire line to sing happy birthday to you, it is quite a powerful expirence....

>Steve
WOW:cool: . That must have been one exciting experience:sohappy:

Pirate665

I had people saying happy birthday to me forever after that. But I did get to ride where I wanted to on the ride. Top and center. Best seat in the house for Soarin'.

>Steve

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom