Worst WDW que area??

Simba One

Another line that I think needs major restructuring is Splash Mountain. It's a shame that the old line entrance collects dust but is far superior and probably could be used to help the situation.

Help me out on this one, please...I didn't know there was an old entrance. Where?

I3olTz

the soarin' que is pretty borin',also BTM, that line goes on for ever....as for LMA, why would you stand in line for an hour.....everyime i go to see LMA i go about 10-20 mins befor show time, by that time they already began to seat people so i can just walk in and get seated.

Tinkerbella16

Soarin' hands down, is THE WORST queue ever....i dread walking into the line for that ride, just because of the queue. Its not like most others, where they keep you occupied by looking at every little detail they put into it. Makes time go by faster for me :shrug:

diddy_mouse

As much as I love the music that plays in Peter Pan's queue....I can't stand waiting in that thing for more than 20 min. Definitely a FP or EMH ride!

Test Track is certainly one of the noisiest queues :dazzle: I like to FP this if possible.

I don't like Jungle Cruise's either just because it's so deceiving. You can see the loading area the whole time but you just can't reach it quick enough. Also the last time we rode it, DH and I were stuck behind a trio of very large men who thought it was funny to break wind at every switchback :hurl: :fork:

sarabi

I don't have much problem with ride queus... there's always fastpass for those... but how about the FOOD queus?

Worst queu I ever stood in was to buy a bottle of water at MNSSHP. Stood for one hour to get to the darn cart.

Also, I don't love the Tusker house lines. They move too slow.

Yensid_Robert9

For me I'm gonna do one per park:

Magic Kingdom: I'm gonna have to go with MI.. I'll just spell it out, Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor, The first part is so plain and cheap, the door is kinda cool, then I don't think there's enough detail in the second part to keep everyone happy with lookin' around' while they're waiting for the movie. Oh and the show ain't that great either- That's right I said it!
EPCOT: TEST TRACK! That "music" is just rediculously loud and annoying! Makes me wanna put my head under the tester that drops on the seats.
MGM:Only thing I can think of that I don't like is on a two show night, Fantsmic!
DAK:Nemo. It would always slow me down when I had to get to work coming from backstage Dinoland to EE.

LoriMistress

Though, this ride is extremely well themed in the line/waiting area, it just takes forever and c**kteases you throughout the ride: The Indiana Jones Ride at DLR. You loop around countless times...and on top of it in many occasions you think you're at the front and then you loop around twenty times until you are finally on the ride.

The worst by far is Indy Speedway. Loud, hot as can be, all you do is breathe in fumes, just awful. I've never been on Soarin' without a FP, so I can't judge. What I will say is ANYTHING with an indoor queue is thousands of times better, just for AC alone. I don't care how boring they are, it's so much more enjoyable just being out of the heat. Pirates is probably my favorite due to the cold and the ambience (sp). Dumbo is a close second as far as worst. I like Splash a lot, especially once you get into the "cave" part. Star Tours is great too, just looking at the intricate near-dead droids.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I just remembered my least favorite queue of all...it's not at WDW, but at Islands of Adventure. The queue for the Dueling Dragons coasters are sooooo long and so convoluted, that even if there is NO WAIT at all, it will still take you a good 10 minutes to reach the ride. It drags on FOREVER.

Rayray

Help me out on this one, please...I didn't know there was an old entrance. Where?

The original entrance is located at the viewing bridge that goes over the briar patch in front of the drop. The line started after the bridge on the left (going toward Big Thunder) and goes behind the gift shop, through some mountain facade, and eventually to the new entrance. The old line even gave a sneak peak of the first lift hill on the ride. It is like a little slit in the mountain that becomes a trail.

If you look closely from the train station, you can spot a portion of the old line where the sneak peak is, which I always though was kind of cool.

It's not a big deal altogether, but I think that it certainly could be *part* of a solution to fixing the major pedestrian traffic problems outside of the attraction.

Blackie Pueblo

The worst by far is Indy Speedway. Loud, hot as can be, all you do is breathe in fumes, just awful. I've never been on Soarin' without a FP, so I can't judge.

Ooohhh Good one. Not only do you get the heat, but you also get the fumes from the cars and the loud banging. All while waiting for an hour to ride.

"Here in Florida we have something special we never enjoyed at Disneyland... the blessing of size."
--Walter Elias Disney

WDWFigment

So many people have responded "Soarin'" to this that it makes me really glad they're making that queue more entertaining (I always FP it, but it looks boring, for what it's worth). From personal experience, I think the worst queue is Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. The queue is always trashed, food all over the place, etc. While I'd like to fault WDW for not keeping it clean, some parents really need to do something about their kids being disrespectful. I always see kids throwing food on the ground and playing like apes on the handrails.

Piebald

So many people have responded "Soarin'" to this that it makes me really glad they're making that queue more entertaining (I always FP it, but it looks boring, for what it's worth). From personal experience, I think the worst queue is Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. The queue is always trashed, food all over the place, etc. While I'd like to fault WDW for not keeping it clean, some parents really need to do something about their kids being disrespectful. I always see kids throwing food on the ground and playing like apes on the handrails.

It's kind of hard to clean an inside queue when there is constantly either a line or just groups of people coming through. The same goes for Philharmagic.

lilredfoxie

MK - Astro Orbiter
Epcot - Soarin, and Living with the Land is also another annoying slow moving one
MGM - That Backlot Tour thing,
Animal Kingdom - The Safari Ride and the Kali Rapids - hot and smelly, well Im not crazy about animal kingdom as a whole anyway, its extremely hot, humid, and smelly, and theres a defenate lack of air conditioning

yeti

No doubt Turtle Talk. I mean, it practically looks like you're lining up to go on an airplane.

Others: BTM, PP, Soarin'...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom