Worst Walt Disney World Attraction

In your opinion, what is the worst Walt Disney World Attraction?

• Journey Into Imagination

Votes: 63 15.1%
  • Mission:Space

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Primeval Whirl

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 85 20.4%
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 42 10.1%
  • The Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • UP! A Great Bird Adventure

Votes: 34 8.2%
  • Alien Swirling Saucers

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • Living With The Land

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 54 12.9%

• Total voters

Michael T

The day Mission: Space goes will most likely be one of the happiest days of my life.

The entrance is amazing. However, once you enter, the queue is the worst thing ever. It never ends and drags. Plus, the attraction is horrible. If you are a group of 3, 2 or solo, it is a very awkward experience. I don't care that it took over Horizons. I just think they could do a much better job. Hands down, the worst attraction to go solo. And in my opinion, the worst attraction at WDW.

JustAFan

I demand Names and Addresses of the four people that voted Living With the Land as the worst attraction, so I can visit them with a Pitchfork and a lit torch, to discuss their vote.

Who is with me?!?
Me! You can find me at WDW next weekend (May 3-6) and give me the what for. I just don't get the love for that ride, but I respect that some do like it. I also don't like Dole Whips. I know. I know. I'll see myself out.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Me! You can find me at WDW next weekend (May 3-6) and give me the what for. I just don't get the love for that ride, but I respect that some do like it. I also don't like Dole Whips. I know. I know. I'll see myself out.
No that won't work for me. I am scheduled to be in Las Vegas at Ceaser's for a scuffle with some trolls from The Site That Can't Be Mentioned......

I also don't like Dole Whips, can't have them, can't stand the thought of eating one, but to call Living With the Land the "Worst" attraction in Disney World is not right :mad:;) but thanks for fessing up:)

gustaftp

I don't care for Magic Carpets. How many spinners does one park need? It is a huge chokepoint. Plus, Aladdin took place in the desert, not in the jungle.

As an adult I hate driving now, but When you're a kid, being able to drive a car is a BIG DEAL. Having my dad sit next to me while I drove was really special to me, and probably for a lot of kids. Tomorrowland Speedway should stay.

Country Bears is a family favorite. They could always update it to the Vacation Hoedown version or create something new. It doesn't HAVE to be the same show for decades on end. Keep it.

Ricky Spanish

This is the absolute worst.
image_tannerroadtrip_25_01.jpg
This is a close second to "Mickey's avoid the motorized scooter/triple wide stroller mania walkway" game.

aliceismad

Land is referred to in some circles as "Are you gonna make us go on that garden ride?" Just sayin. I'm glad some people love it (as I do), and I appreciate that some people might not. Different things for different people and all. Tom Sawyer's Island is high on our list of attractions, while some people have never seen it. Likewise, I could pass on COP or Tiki.

joshjoned

Land is referred to in some circles as "Are you gonna make us go on that garden ride?" Just sayin. I'm glad some people love it (as I do), and I appreciate that some people might not. Different things for different people and all. Tom Sawyer's Island is high on our list of attractions, while some people have never seen it. Likewise, I could pass on COP or Tiki.

I'm not a huge fan myself, but I'd take it any day over Jungle Cruise or Small World for that matter.

yedliW

I voted for Speedway because of the smell. If they could make it not smell so horrible, then I would be OK with it. But it does take up a lot of space.

3 things that should be done with the speedway to make it not terrible..
  1. convert the engines to electric (global warming solved)
  2. overlay with Cars
  3. have more of the queue (and maybe even part of the track) covered.
Honorable mention to fixing the alignment of the cars so you can actually steer them reliably (and not just ride the center rail).

aliceismad

3 things that should be done with the speedway to make it not terrible..
  1. convert the engines to electric (global warming solved)
  2. overlay with Cars
  3. have more of the queue (and maybe even part of the track) covered.
Honorable mention to fixing the alignment of the cars so you can actually steer them reliably (and not just ride the center rail).
I'd prefer Sugar Rush to Cars because it'll sit under/next to TRON, but yes!

Maelstrom Troll

Living with the Land is one of the most underrated attractions in the World. It’s one of the last little pieces of educational Epcot and if you like salad with your meals you better hope it sticks around! Last November when there was a Romaine shortage, LwtL supplied something like 500 head to keep up with the demand (per my Seeds Tour docent) I think that’s really cool.
Honestly, what other ride actually grows food!? Mold and mildew dont count as food btw 😆

Attachments

• 089FD107-F3C0-4C96-A7A7-EC8C9CF56CBB.jpeg
    089FD107-F3C0-4C96-A7A7-EC8C9CF56CBB.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 5E1B486F-FBB7-4475-935C-99592EC882C6.jpeg
    5E1B486F-FBB7-4475-935C-99592EC882C6.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 41

John park hopper

What is now the Garden Grill Restaurant was once the Good Turn Restaurant and as it rotated you could see all the Living with the Land. Disney ruined it by putting in static scenes and changing the menu and making it a character restaurant. The Good Turn served a seafood pizza that was fantastic you could order a la carte, not an all you can eat set menu as it is now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom