worst ride to...

art vandelay

Original Poster
what would you say would be the scariest ride to be the only one riding by yourself. i would say...dinosaur because i would be afraid of the big and loud dinosaurs:eek:

MickeyTigg

what would you say would be the scariest ride to be the only one riding by yourself. i would say...dinosaur because i would be afraid of the big and loud dinosaurs:eek:

None....none of the rides "scare" me. As far as surprise or startle me during a ride....I'd have the same results whether I'm alone or with someone.

jmani56

I once had to shut down Tower of Terror when it was nearly empty...its creepier than you would think lol. I didn't ride it alone though.

One night right before closing at 9pm, we rode Spaceship Earth. There was no one visible on the ride other than us. Although SE is one of my favorite all time rides, I was shaking in my boots cause it was so eerie and creepy with no one else there. Couldn't wait til it ended!! :eek:

jonesenon4

:xmas: not that it really scared us ( me ,wife,kids) one night last year on emh night at mk we were the very last and only people on potc and it was a really wierd feeling. also walking from potc to the main gate and not seeing another person was strange. kinda got the feel of the book kingdom keepers when all the characters come to life after the park closes, like i said wierd but cool all at the same time. happy new year to all and hope to see you at the parks next year.:xmas: :xmas:

iheartdisney91

yes the great movie ride cuz the villian in the ride would want you or target you, and the haunted mansion not the whole ride just the entrace i actually did go on it by my self in december i was suprised no one else was going on it was night too but luckly a CM was off duty and she went with me it was really nice!(this was 3 yrs ago) but yeah the entrance and the corridor of doors ithink is scary

slacker

My mom and brother stayed at the Magic Kingdom when it was closing much later than usual (this was before extra magic hours). It was in 1999, so my brother was 6 years old at the time. They decided to ride It's a Small World at about midnight. There was no one in the boats ahead of them, or behind. However, there were 2 other guys about 3 rows behind them who freaked my mom out a little. It was just creepy being in there with no one else.

Sooooooo... it's a small world would be scary to ride alone. Though i think the worst would be the haunted mansion... mostly for the preshow and line up.

lpet11984

This is going to sound crazy....but the great movie ride....

I can *definitely* see this...between the scene from Alien and the CMs having to play the whole spiel around you, I think this would definitely be creepy.

IASW might be up there as well on my list... alone...no one to save you....I agree, slacker. Any of those cutsie Fantasyland rides would probably be creepy alone...bouncing honey pots :lookaroun ..When you're alone on any of those, it has the potential to be a creepy carnival experience...

Dinosaur is just flat out startling, regardless of if you're alone or in a group. I never seem to be able to get past those loud dinos popping out at you, even though I know they're coming...

art vandelay

Original Poster
yeah, a lot of you had good answers. great movie ride and definately spaceship earth. lol, some of those anamotronics are creepy and i probably didn't spell that right, but o well.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!:cool:

CThaddeus

Just like my answer in another thread, I have to go with Rock n' Rollercoaster - not because of the coaster itself, but because Steven Tyler and his gang are about the scariest things I've ever seen or heard in a Disney Park.

DisneyDragon

On late closing nights, I time my last trip into HM to be the last ride of the night. Usually, I and my group are the only ones going in, and the CMs do play it up.

You really notice it in Leota's room when there's nobody in the Doom Buggies on either side of you. Adds to the ambience nicely.

The other benefit is walking out through Adventureland when everything is closed. One particular night, it was foggy, and it gave a most surrealistic appearance to everything.

lilclerk

My first trip when I was six, Spaceship Earth FREAKED ME OUT. I thought I was going to fall out and fall all the way down to the bottom of the globe. I was so weird when I was little that we got the video on the making of SE, and I would watch it all the time just so I would get nervous.
When I went in '03, it was so quiet and we were so tired that my friend and I rode it 3 times in a row without having to get off. But even though I really love the ride itself and the stories it tells, I was still really scared of it.

Pongo

I rode DINOSAUR alone yesterday and there were some troubles because the ride kept stopping for minutes at a time. The final stop was right under the Iguanadon and it was the SCARIEST thing I have ever had to deal with. There were loud noises and it was dark and air blowing on me and I actually had to close my eyes and concentrate on relaxing so I didn't freak out :lol:

But it was really fun, and I'd do it again :lookaroun

Jessie&Buzz

Dinosaur would freak me out especially since I've never riden it before. I just can't do it. I don't think I would like HM alone either. Honestly I think that Astro Obiter at night alone would freak me. I didn't like it in the day with my daughter. I also wouldn't like riding Everest alone either. Nope not for me. I'm becoming a chicken in my old age! lol

Darth Plank

Dinosaur would freak me out especially since I've never riden it before. I just can't do it. I don't think I would like HM alone either. Honestly I think that Astro Obiter at night alone would freak me. I didn't like it in the day with my daughter. I also wouldn't like riding Everest alone either. Nope not for me. I'm becoming a chicken in my old age! lol
Jesse&Buzz, here is a list of scary rides you wouldn't want to go on alone:
1. Dinosaur, the Carnosaurus scene
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Expedition Everest (the yeti looks like he wants to eat you)
4. Stitch's Great Escape, the chili dog smell, when it feels liek Stitch is behind you
5.Soarin, it could feel like you will touch the water and fall out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom