worst ride at disney (in your opinion)

El_Chupacabra

Original Poster
i know there really arent any bad rides but i would have to say test track is rather bad

i was really expecting more from it

Neverwhere

I don't get the attraction of Test Track or the cars in Tomorrowland, but then, I've had a driver's lic for quite some time so maybe that's why. Car rides aren't fun when you drive for real a lot.

Sounds Dangerous is dreadful.

Neverwhere

El_Chupacabra said:
drew carey is the reason why i didnt go and see it

We went during an eveing EMH once. Why THAT was open during EMH is beyond me. It was so bad. We still laugh about how bad it was to this day.

mitchk

I would have to say the worst ride is SnowWhites Scary Adventure. The worst attraction has to be Stitch's great escape ...., or Star Tours

momto3grr8tkids

Tuddle said:
The Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground, a waste of prefectly good space:brick:

O I really have to disagree with this one. Might be a waste of space to an adult. But I tell you my kids LOVED it. They stayed in there forever. Ever time we have ever been in there to play, it is loaded with kids who love it.

The worst is the Speedway.

mitchk said:
I would have to say the worst ride is SnowWhites Scary Adventure. The worst attraction has to be Stitch's great escape ...., or Star Tours

MitchK, the "Snow White's Scary Adventure" hater! I remember you ranking on my beloved Snow White in another post..lol. I have a major soft spot for this ride, so I cringe when I find someone who truly dislikes it. But its okay, I can understand it.

I will construst my worst ride list as so:

Rides/Attractions Disney should REMOVE/UPDATE/REPLACE:

Magic Kingdom:

1. Tomorrowland Speedway (REMOVE)
2. Stitch's Great Escape (REPLACE)

EPCOT:

1. Universe of Energy (UPDATE/REPLACE)
2. ADD MORE RIDES TO WORLD SHOWCASE!!

MGM/Disney Studios:

1. Star Tours (REMOVE/UPDATE)
2. Sounds Dangerous (REMOVE, and never even document it in the history books!)
3. Add more classic dark rides based on popular films/Disney animated features!

Animal Kingdom:

It's doing okay with what is has thus far, I would just like more innovative attractions with a classic Disney flair, nothing to rival Universal Studios or even the other 3 existing parks. I would opt for another dark ride here, "Dinosaur" is certainly the highlight of this park for me (yes, I rode Everest 2x and it is certainly NOT my fave Animal Kingdom/Disney ride, but I digress...)

ballewclan

Tomorrowland speedway

it has no speed, no freedom, there is loud banging and chugging, uses up alot of gas, the lines are always long, overall boring for just one ride, nothing to look at, the best is parking it at the end by ramming your parents in front of you.

TimonRulz

I think the worst ride would be the bus ride back to a value resort after the fireworks or Fantasmic. :lol:
It's always crazy and I always end up getting stepped on the entire ride.

mitchk

SoFlaDisneyFan said:
MitchK, the "Snow White's Scary Adventure" hater! I remember you ranking on my beloved Snow White in another post..lol. I have a major soft spot for this ride, so I cringe when I find someone who truly dislikes it. But its okay, I can understand it.

I will construst my worst ride list as so:

Rides/Attractions Disney should REMOVE/UPDATE/REPLACE:

Magic Kingdom:

1. Tomorrowland Speedway (REMOVE)
2. Stitch's Great Escape (REPLACE)

EPCOT:

1. Universe of Energy (UPDATE/REPLACE)
2. ADD MORE RIDES TO WORLD SHOWCASE!!

MGM/Disney Studios:

1. Star Tours (REMOVE/UPDATE)
2. Sounds Dangerous (REMOVE, and never even document it in the history books!)
3. Add more classic dark rides based on popular films/Disney animated features!

Animal Kingdom:

It's doing okay with what is has thus far, I would just like more innovative attractions with a classic Disney flair, nothing to rival Universal Studios or even the other 3 existing parks. I would opt for another dark ride here, "Dinosaur" is certainly the highlight of this park for me (yes, I rode Everest 2x and it is certainly NOT my fave Animal Kingdom/Disney ride, but I digress...)

Man,

I think SWSA needs some new AA's. That said, it's not a bad ride(but think about the rides your comparing it to, if that ride was on the Wildwood, NJ boardwalk, it would be the best ride in Wildwood), but it seemes very corny, and lame compared to the newer rides. Sorry, I had a few beers, watching the NBA All Star games

Mecha Figment

It's a small world

and sounds dangerous. did this for the first time earlier this week. I left it thinking, what wasthat? the headphones didn't even work that good. Maybe if they had the ones they use at RPW but those just sucked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom