Worst people to be in line next to?

pug

I'm pretty sure I'd break my rule and use some of my favorite non-Disney words in that situation. Definitely deserves a w..t..f to those parents.
I did that once to someone smoking at a bus stop at magic kingdom and they went off at me saying how dum I was and that I don't like their kids?

ctyson68

Foreigners that cut in front of you acting like they are with the people that were originally in front of you, shoving you out of the way. I just can't stand it when that happens.

G00fyDad

I thought this might be an interesting thread. Forgive me if it's already been a topic before, but I'm a newbie. Anyway, sometimes we end up waiting anywhere from a few minutes to over an hour or two waiting for some rides. So I wanted to know who do you hate to be stuck in a long line with? For me it would be people complaining about how long the line is. Because it's like you knew it was long when you got on it & complaining won't make it go any faster. I do however love being people next to people from England or Scotland because I love their accents & could listen to them talk all day :)

For me it would be people who start talking to me like we are friends. Its not like I am anti-social, but some people start yammering about their home life and what they do for a living, what the kid's schools are like, what their favorite food is, where they were born, how much the lands in EPCOT are just like the real countries, etc.
Amy-Farrah-Fowler-GIFS.gif

GeoDonJac34

Interesting
Nothing really interesting. The question asked just reminded me of that episode. DW didn't think I should be bringing up South Park in a disney forum. I don't usually get upset with those around me in line. But when trying to get around the park, the families that walk side by side holding hands, that annoys me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom