worst nes in the world....

HMGhost13

Original Poster
disney is doing a haunted mansion movie! and it sounds soooo lame...it's about a father who neglects his family and a ghost spooks him into seeing the importance of his family!:( :cry: it has nothing to do with the haunted mansion!:cry: :cry:

NowInc

You sound suprised...just look at the country bears movie (i know its not out yet) and i am sure you wont go finding a good plot there either...

songbird

no surprise -- a lot of what they're doing lately is lame, capitalizing on past glories. I'm dreading Peter Pan II and Cinderella II. if they're anything like Little Mermaid II, my kids will love it but I'll hate it.

Tramp

Originally posted by songbird
no surprise -- a lot of what they're doing lately is lame, capitalizing on past glories. I'm dreading Peter Pan II and Cinderella II. if they're anything like Little Mermaid II, my kids will love it but I'll hate it.

...makes ya wonder if the Imagineers have stopped imagining.

NowInc

Originally posted by Tramp

...makes ya wonder if the Imagineers have stopped imagining.

LoL..if imagineers were involved in it..im sure it would be FUN...

The creative writing department at disney has been pretty crappy for the past few years (Snow dogs?...ewww)

songbird

I saw Snow Dogs as a sneak preview two weeks ago.

it's not a bad movie. not great, but not bad.

I saw it with my 9 year old, who loved it. frankly, I'd never have seen it if I weren't with her. but to rent it? not a waste of time.

Dumbo Deprived

It's a shame because in the past Walt built the company so that everything (for the most part) were things that the parents would enjoy or at the very least appreciate.

NowInc

LoL..well..times have changed...those "films" disney made back then would be considered really bad by todays standards.

wdwmaniac

I haven't study how Disney releases movies VHS/DVD yet but if it like there movie schedual the good ones are yet to come. They release release movies for IMAX, cheap Live action, or a TV show or 2nd to a movie. Then around another one around Feb or March. then comes a movie that not much is heard about but is usally good. Then the summer animated movie which has a 50% chance of doing good or bad then your got the late summer movie which most of the time good (Remeber the Titans). Then come the Fall movie come out near Thankgiving. Then the Christmas movie and it starts over again. So if there Video line up is like there movie the best is yet to come.

Luau Cove

Originally posted by NowInc
LoL..well..times have changed...those "films" disney made back then would be considered really bad by todays standards.

Maybe in the animation terms, but they are really good movies. Not only because the usual prince or heroe getting the princess, but because it deals with many parodies of real life taken to an extreme.
I like Disney's masterpieces, and also the 90's movies, but sincerely I didn't enjoy Dinosaur or 102 Dalmatians.
I don't expect Disney movies to be as good as THE THREE CABALLEROS which Walt himself produced, but I think Disney needs to stop with the sequels and begin to think in some new ideas, after all, princesses stories are not endless.
-->LUAU

HMGhost13

Original Poster
i was/am writing a live action version of the HM based on internet stories/cast member stories of both HM's in the US and PM in paris/euro...i know exactly what disney gonna do with this new HM-it'll be animated which will draw all the essence from HM unless they can make it really dark in the cartoon which i doubt! it needs to be live action! why? because it's soooo dark! amatuers filmers can't film the HM because of it...arrgh!

NowInc

Originally posted by Luau Cove

Maybe in the animation terms, but they are really good movies. Not only because the usual prince or heroe getting the princess, but because it deals with many parodies of real life taken to an extreme.
I like Disney's masterpieces, and also the 90's movies, but sincerely I didn't enjoy Dinosaur or 102 Dalmatians.
I don't expect Disney movies to be as good as THE THREE CABALLEROS which Walt himself produced, but I think Disney needs to stop with the sequels and begin to think in some new ideas, after all, princesses stories are not endless.
-->LUAU

Actually..I was referring to the live action films ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom