• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Worst Movie You've Seen

Original Poster
Mine is hands down "Love the Coopers". Uggh. Plot was way to hole filled. There were 6 plots at once, and they didn't mix at all. The acting was bad, and the story was odd.

If i had to be specific, i would pick Hide and Seek. Since i stick to mainly horror films, i can say ive seen some of the worst low budget movies ever produced.

Well I've seen some really fantastic "bad movies" like Fist of Fear, Touch of Death, Manos: The Hands of Fate and Troll 2, but I'm not sure those really count as the worst "real" movie I've seen. Heck, Troll 2 is still one of my favorite things to watch, even tough objectively it fails in every way possible.

I'll say that the movie that I actually saw in theaters that I enjoyed the least is Transformers 2. Hated every second of it.

Only walked out of a theater once and it was during Nacho Libre, worst of all time.

Also, I don't watch anything with Jack Black, Chris Farley or Will Farrel. Not sure if I spelled Farley & Farrel right but don't really care either.