Worst Disney Villian

kangaand2roos

Original Poster
I was discussing with my sister this past weekend, while we were waiting in one of the lines at Pixar weekend, who is the worst Disney villian. I decided to go with Lotso. I feel like he is a two faced villian. He appeared to be so nice but then was damaged evil in the end, while at least most of the other villians are evil through and through and you get what you see.

FabulousFigment

I am going to say Scar. He actually killed someone which, to my knowledge, does not happen too frequently in Disney Movies. (I could totally be wrong.)

charmmy

Judge Claude Frollo killed Quasimodo's mom:drevil:

And Mother Gothel kills Flynn Rider in Tangled.

Thankfully he wasn't dead long :lol: But Mother Gothel gets my vote anyways- overbearing, cruel, manipulative, selfish, liar and a baby thief. Heinous to the core. Poor Rapunzel :goodnevil

As much as I want to dislike Lotso, I can't.. He's so cute, and I love that smell :p

KCBear

Mother Gothel has got to be one of the most evil villains in quite a while. She takes passive aggressiveness to new heights. The way she manipulates and deceives is just spine tingling.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
There is only one answer to this question...

Maleficent.jpg

MissM

On a personal level, Lotso makes me mad and sad. He's so cute and he smell like strawberries and I TOTALLY want a Lotso plush, but....he's freakin' EVIL and I just can't bring myself to get one. *grump*

But overall, I have to agree with this:

Cruela DeVille! She kills puppies! :dazzle:
Seriously!! She wanted to skin puppies! That's pretty darn sick.

charmmy

On a personal level, Lotso makes me mad and sad. He's so cute and he smell like strawberries and I TOTALLY want a Lotso plush, but....he's freakin' EVIL and I just can't bring myself to get one. *grump*

Get one! I bought this one for DD and he is sweet as pie. Says the cutest things. And he smells awesome. :D

Crockett

Banned
If you're asking about "Worst" Disney villain as meaning least effective, or worst-made Disney villain, I'd pick Edgar (the butler) from The Aristocats. Just a clumsy coward with no charismatic or respectable qualities found in effective, timeless villains.

If you're meaning worst villain as in the most evil, then by far it's Maleficent. She is, afterall, the mistress of all evil. (And to go THAT insane over not being invited to a ceremony??)

Interesting sidenote. Out of all the Disney animated films from Snow White to Tangled, the only villain to ever win in the end was the Headless Horseman (Brom Bones) from The Adventures Of Ichabod & Mr. Toad. Maybe not the most evil, but definitely the most effective considering he ran off the hero & got the girl. Not the usual ending to most Disney films.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom