Worst Disney Vacation moment

weluvtink

Our worst trip was in Oct 2002. We were in Epcot and it just started to rain, we ran under the canopy outside the restaurant in France. As soon as we got under my husbands phone rang. It was his sister telling us their Grandmother died. My F-I-L told us to stay because we wouldn;t get back in time for the funeral. We drove down from NJ and it would have taken us a least a day and half to get home. We had myson, Mom, neice and nephew with us. It was awkward.

stuart

Worst vacation moment...hmm...well there is usually one every holiday to disney...and just now i can only think of one per holiday.

Oct 95 Mears coming to pick us up to take us to MCO
Oct 96 Mears coming to pick us up to take us to MCO
Jul 97 Mears coming to pick us up to take us to MCO
Jul 98 Mears coming to pick us up to take us to MCO
Jul 99 Mears coming to pick us up to take us to MCO
Jul 00 Mears coming to pick us up to take us to MCO
Jul 01 Mears coming to pick us up to take us to MCO
Jul 02 Mears coming to pick us up to take us to MCO
Jul 03 Mears coming to pick us up to take us to MCO
Jul 04 Mears coming to pick us up to take us to MCO

A pattern seems to be emerging here. Apart from that i cant think of anything that stands out as worst moment. Things that arent very nice are hearing the announcements for people at parks and when on DCL takes ill and have to be taken off the ship. But nothing serious has ever happend to us while in WDW.

Slipknot

Worst experience for me was a couple of years ago. It was late May/early June and there was a wildfire not too far from WDWR. Spent the whole weekend with smoke in the air EVERYWHERE in WDWR!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stand the smell of the smoke or the hazy cloud it made.

Alexandra

The worst moment for me is easy - my husband had just become a dialysis patient and we went to WDW July 4th. He had a treatment in Celebration and not realizing how debilitated he would become in the heat, we went to the MK. The park was intensely crowded and we got on line for PoC. He started fainting on the line. Somehow we got him off the line and onto a bench. He refused medical help but did get a wheelchair. Now that he's a trooper at this, on dialysis days he rents a motorized wheelchair. He's been fine at WDW ever since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom