World Showcase, what country would you add?

Legacy

I really dont know what country they should put in, I just wish they had more rides. If they wanted a big E Ride attraction plus a new land, put in Switzerland and build a one track copy of DL's Matterhorn

2much2do

I like the Brazil idea. I also like Spain or maybe Argentina or Venezuela. Almost half the world speaks Spanish, and it is the fastest growing minority/language in the U.S. They really ought to have a country besides just Mexico from the latin part of the world. After all, Asia has China and Japan!

Lance

Isn't India like the 2nd most populated country in the world, so my vote goes to India.

WDW definately needs some Australian influence, and I think AK is gonna take care of that.

Jodigrl328

Egypt would be cool. They could put an Indiana Jones ride in similar to the one at DL. Russia, India, South American countries could use some WS representation.

NowInc

Egypt...of course..

Buuut..also..GREECE!! This would rock..for many many reasons...and I think it would just be so pretty...

disney_nutter

I dont think that ireland would be a good country for WS as there is nothing here. The Main attraction could be a silmulator called trouble tours ur one stop to all the beautful spots of ireland(maily buildings with pieces missing) and then the main bit would be the annual riots or street debaets. Oh yeh such a good country. sorry for my mood but things were i live have just took a turn for the worse the warm wether is back so we go out and start fighting with each.

tinkrbel

Ireland would be wonderful and/or Scotland. Because I have to agree with happy snapper, these countries have wonderful myths and legends. and well I have to admit some of my favorite older disney movies include Darby O'Gill , And The 3 lives of Thomasina :)

Davis224

I say add new rides to the existing countries.
Spanish may be a large minority in the USA but epcot is for the world to see the world, for americans to see the rest of the world. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a spain or purtugal maybe uruguay. I'd just rather see some really cool show or a new ride back there first

Tramp

ISRAEL

(although I don't think you'll see it happen due to security problems. No Arab countries for this reason also)

Russia might provide some interesting and pretty architecture.

NowInc

Originally posted by Tramp
ISRAEL

(although I don't think you'll see it happen due to security problems. No Arab countries for this reason also)

Russia might provide some interesting and pretty architecture.

If my memory serves me correctly..Isreal was a proposed country and ALMOST became a reality..but due to security reasons they decided against it..its a shame....

Luau Cove

Originally posted by happy snapper
Scotland & Ireland, have a place full of Celtic myths and legends.

But you already have The United Kingdom, they could be simply added in some way. Australia is a good one, but I think it's a better idea for AK than the World Showcase.
I think Spain needs to be there.

-->luau

Maria

Originally posted by NowInc

If my memory serves me correctly..Isreal was a proposed country and ALMOST became a reality..but due to security reasons they decided against it..its a shame....

I was going to post Israel but didn´t want to start an argument about it. I would really like to see in WSC, there is a lot to learn from it. I doubt we will see it though... considering what happened when the Millennium Village one opened, I doubt it. I personally learned a lot with the one in MillVill.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom