world showcase free???

durhay

Give them 2-hour wristbands that emit an alarm when they expire. Then they flee and are chased down by armed guards on horseback who then toss nets on their prey and drag them off the premises. I'd pay to see that.:lol:

bearboysnc

Ok... how bout... shutting the attractions in WS down at 5pm. Then letting guests enter the area to eat and shop through Boardwalk entrance. The FW attractions would stay open, and you'd need a ticket to get past the bridge to enter FW.

Besides the fast pass attractions, most of FW is dead after 5pm anyways. They're already doing this, sorta.

Anne Stepien

Originally posted by durhay
Give them 2-hour wristbands that emit an alarm when they expire. Then they flee and are chased down by armed guards on horseback who then toss nets on their prey and drag them off the premises. I'd pay to see that.:lol:
:D

Nah----have them chased by the Stilt Birds through World Showcase! It'd look like something out of a Hitchcock movie!!!!:animwink:

TURKEY

Originally posted by bearboysnc
Ok... how bout... shutting the attractions in WS down at 5pm. Then letting guests enter the area to eat and shop through Boardwalk entrance. The FW attractions would stay open, and you'd need a ticket to get past the bridge to enter FW.

Besides the fast pass attractions, most of FW is dead after 5pm anyways. They're already doing this, sorta.

You are kind of conflicting, which would you shut down? FW?

aladdin7702

I work at Indiana Beach in Monticello, Indiana in a restaurant. Before you enter the park, however, there is a $2.00 gate admission fee. What we do at the restaurant is we give customers cards that waive the gate admission fee. Maybe Disney could do something like that to have more people eat at EPCOT restaurants while still making money on attractions.

bearboysnc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

You are kind of conflicting, which would you shut down? FW?

The attractions in WS would shut down. Leaving the restaurants and merch locations open, you wouldn't need to charge admission.

Leave FW open for the paying guests.

STGRhost

Actually, the news article sounds like it's talking about something that they already do/have done at Epcot. For a small fee, Florida residents can get into Epcot after 4pm, usually so they can grab dinner and then watch Illuminations... I have NEVER sold one of these "Epcot After 4" passes...(I don't think it's even in our system right now)..so I don't know what the cost is, or exactly how it works. In fact, if I remember right, it was discontinued, or they were only honoring old EA4s, and not selling new ones...Perhaps they may be planning to reinstate them? Or this guy got his facts mixed up (Or ~I~ did....nah:p )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom