World Record on It's a Small World

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Thrawn said:
No, because, for the third time, the Guiness Book of Records doesn't take new ones anymore. So, the stunt would be pointless ... just riding it as a marathon... there are many easier ways to do charity drives than that.

I wasn't aware that the Guiness Book of Records was required to sanction all charity activities.

I think it's highly, highly unlikely that Disney World would never allow it since an activity like this would illustrate how annoying It's a Small World is, but it would be FUN (a concept I have a feeling you don't quite understand).

Connor002

rainfully said:
I could totally do it!! I've always loved that ride and the song doesn't bother me.

I'd do it too. I think I must be imune to the song, it dosen't annoy me, though it sometimes annoys others when I sing along... :lookaroun

ELopez

GenerationX said:
With a boat full of baseballs, I could ride for hours until my arm was thrown out. :D

My husband feels exactly the same.
The most I can relate is when my kids demanded to ride the boat ride in Mexico (El Rio something) twice in a row. And I thought that was bad.

DisneyFreak529

darthdarrel said:
Umm wouldn't that look silly? :p :lol: :lookaroun

I can see the Florida headdings now.....

"Two people go crazy on famous "It's a small world" ride. While dollz got there buts kicked by baseballs. I guess three strikes and they were all out!!"

darthdarrel

DisneyFreak529 said:
I can see the Florida headdings now.....

"Two people go crazy on famous "It's a small world" ride. While dollz got there buts kicked by baseballs. I guess three strikes and they were all out!!"
But just think of all people that would be heart broken, specially the children! :p

Niterous

So my homies at work asked me about my its a small world adventure. Yes i do see this says this post started in 2005. Well it might not be a record but a good friend and I did 8 am till midnight not even stopping to eat 48 rides in one day. We brought redbulls and snacks. It was amazing experience.

WEDwaydatamover

I would do it happily if I could afford it. Admire Mary Blair and Rolly Crump work for a day.

Sign me up.
At a certain point I would just dive in, get arrested and a free tetinus shot.

Last edited:

Niterous

Would be a minimum of 8 hours on the ride to do it 30 times, so that would likely mean no line for 8 hours. Probably an embellished story.
The 48 times is 100 percent true. I did it with a friend. WE documented it all. It is easy to do when u keep making fast passes. So yes no lines

Disney4family

I'd do it. It would be 1972 over and over and over again. I could see the little British guard on the left straighten his legs and stand at guard; the ducks moving their heads back and forth; the Italian boy on the gondola; the little blue lamb on the right moving his head back and forth; the line of girls in front of the Taj Mahal; the Japanese girl bowing; the girl in Egypt winking, the rope on the right touching the water when it drops down in the Africa room; my favorite sun in the Mexico room; hearing the air to make the chicken in the cage move on the right side of that room; the music of the Polynesia room and watching the lights twinkle above as the last thing I see in the last room.

I do it now - how many years later? I feel all of that now, like we all do for so many WDW attractions. I would do it again and again. World record or not.

Or - maybe it would be just as magical to do it over and over as if it were the first time I took my own kids there. That would be something special to relive over and over.

Song or no song that drives some people crazy. The memories and the longing for more drive me crazy. I would do it. Where do I sign up?

NickWilde

I would do it. All I have to do is put in earplugs and I don’t go mentally insane after riding it for 24 hours straight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom