World Record on It's a Small World

KellyMelly824

Ok now that you are reading this here is the question. Is there a World Record for the person who stayed on ITs A Small World the longest. I dont think so Becuase I dont think Disney would let someone do that. But if so how long, and are the in an institution now. Imagine 24 hours of that song.
On April 22, 2018, my son Lucas broke the record, according to Cast Members, for going on It’s a Small World 66 times in a row that day at the California Disneyland. He was 13 years old and has loved that ride his entire life. I don’t know what the record is at other parks though.

Doodlelicious

On April 22, 2018, my son Lucas broke the record, according to Cast Members, for going on It’s a Small World 66 times in a row that day at the California Disneyland. He was 13 years old and has loved that ride his entire life. I don’t know what the record is at other parks though.
God bless your son. The song must have been in his head for days. It also must have been a pretty light day at the park that day.

Kobe!!

Holy run on sentence.......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom