World Record on It's a Small World

bgraham34

Original Poster
Ok now that you are reading this here is the question. Is there a World Record for the person who stayed on ITs A Small World the longest. I dont think so Becuase I dont think Disney would let someone do that. But if so how long, and are the in an institution now. Imagine 24 hours of that song.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
For the right amount of money, Disney would let you do just about anything. That being said, I do not know of any such record. And since the Guiness Book of Records stopped taking new records as of the 2005 edition, there will never be one.

MY_NAME_STITCH

Any person that could survive multiple trips on that ride without having to be committed should be recognized by more than Guiness Book of World Records. That would be totally amazing. That song bores a hole in my ear drums each time that we ride it. The really bad part is that my wife likes the ride. OH MY GOD!!!!

Captain Hank

Well, I don't know of any World Records, but my personal best happened back when I was 3 years old. I went on IASW 14 times in the same day. My parents were very understanding and accomidating to a young kid's desire to do things over and over--and my mom had nighmares of singing children for weeks. Did I mention that I'm now almost completely immune to that song? :)

Erika

rainfully said:
I could totally do it!! I've always loved that ride and the song doesn't bother me.

Same here :lol:

It must run in the family, because I heard my dad whistling it over the weekend (and he hasn't been there since '94)

rainfully

Erika said:
Same here :lol:

It must run in the family, because I heard my dad whistling it over the weekend (and he hasn't been there since '94)

Speaking of Dads... I asked mine what he wanted to do when we go later this month... and he said "Soarin', Test Track, Splash Mountain and Small World" And he was completely serious! :lol:

Tim G

MY_NAME_STITCH said:
Any person that could survive multiple trips on that ride without having to be committed should be recognized by more than Guiness Book of World Records. That would be totally amazing. That song bores a hole in my ear drums each time that we ride it. The really bad part is that my wife likes the ride. OH MY GOD!!!!
Guiness Book of World Records, doesn't accept anymore Record entries which aren't already IN the book...

bgraham34

Original Poster
rainfully said:
I could totally do it!! I've always loved that ride and the song doesn't bother me.

You say you could but I bet you would not be able too. We should take up a collection to put you on the ride for 24 hours and we can bet to see how long you would last. :hammer:

rainfully

bgraham34 said:
You say you could but I bet you would not be able too. We should take up a collection to put you on the ride for 24 hours and we can bet to see how long you would last. :hammer:

I would be perfectly fine with that! :D

I have the song on CD and I play it a lot!

New2WDW

+/- 7!

When we went to Disney in 2003 for the first time my family (Me, wife, 2 girls 3 & 6) went on ISWA and rode it over and over because no one was in line! I am not sure how many times we rode but when we got off the ride and walked outside the fireworks show was finishing up and it had not even started when we first went in.

I guess we rode it continuously about 7 times!

darthdarrel

bgraham34 said:
I know I could do it!
Anyone want to take up a collection to get me there so I could try it? :wave: :D

TheDisneyMagic

Me to, when I was younger and not able to go on Space Mountain with my Mom, Dad and Nan my Grandad would take me on either TTA or IASW, one time the line was so long for SM at I got to ride IASW atleast 15 times.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Seriously. Does anyone have any connections at Disney World who could possibly set this up for charity? Maybe we could get people to donate a dollar per hour for Katrina recovery or something.

Do you think there's any chance Disney management would allow that?

Thrawn

Account Suspended
garyhoov said:
Seriously. Does anyone have any connections at Disney World who could possibly set this up for charity? Maybe we could get people to donate a dollar per hour for Katrina recovery or something.

Do you think there's any chance Disney management would allow that?

No, because, for the third time, the Guiness Book of Records doesn't take new ones anymore. So, the stunt would be pointless ... just riding it as a marathon... there are many easier ways to do charity drives than that.

shoppingnut

Thrawn said:
just riding it as a marathon... there are many easier ways to do charity drives than that.

Easy isn't the point, it would be fun, at least for those who can stand that song being played over and over.

DisneyFreak529

I have to drag my husband on this ride kicking and screaming, he hates it. He always seems to fall asleep and he always seems to crack a few jokes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom