WORLD OF COLOR CELEBRATE! - Photos/Video, Reviews & Thoughts

JediMasterMatt

DCA was created to draw guests away from DL and the attractions they love so much...

WoC 2.0 takes a spin on Remember Dreams Come True and proudly puts up many of the DL favorites on center stage.

Interesting way to pull some magic from one gate and repurpose it to another... of course after experiencing the nostalgia, they will head across the Esplanade for a spin on one of their favorites.

PorterRedkey

I just watch the complete show, I really enjoyed most of it.

Is it just me or did it seem a little too "talky"? Especially in the beginning. Other times, I wondered why NPH was being shown on the Fun Wheel screen during certain segments.

Californian Elitist

I'm not watching the video, as I plan to be surprised by the majority of the show and will base my opinion on seeing the show in person, but based on what I've been reading, it sounds like I will enjoy this version, most likely more than the original. I was never the biggest fan of the original.

George Lucas on a Bench

I never liked WOC. I found that content-wise, the show was very lazily put together, it being a clip show.

I've only watched the SW scene, but...it's a clip show, with pyro and lights and stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom