World Class Customer Service

BiBi

I don't know what policy is at Disneyland Paris but at Disneyland and Disney World in the US they don't allow unofficial/pop up engagements, vow renewals or weddings. We were going to do an unofficial vow renewal with just myself and my husband and was advised by Disney that it isn't allowed and could get us removed from property. We checked into Disney Weddings and Engagements and at the time we checked into it the minimum for engagements was 2500.00 and weddings was 5000.00. We decided that it would be nuts to pay that kind of money and decided to spend it on a VIP tour.

EPCOT-O.G.

It’s a horrible response. And Disney agrees. Basic customer service. If he can’t handle that situation better, there is a problem. If your snap judgment is to grab someone’s stuff, you need to be retrained. Learn from mistakes. No need for anyone to excuse them.
so “how will people react on Twitter” trumps “Safety” in the prioritization of “Keys”. Got it.

Djsfantasi

The question that I have is why haven’t I heard about the guest’s reaction. If it were me, since it was a matter of safety and if the guests were not cooperating, surely I’d grab the ring. It would likely get the guest to come after me AND OUT OF DANGER!

Lilofan

Disney “apologizes” for optics all the time. Some apologies are sincere, some aren’t.

Managers will “apologize” to guests, then laugh about them and call them dumb and stupid with the other CMs all the time.
There was a time when mistakes happened and when fellow guests come back into their hotel room, there is a gift basket, Mickey and Minnie plush toys waiting for the surprised guests courtesy of the cast. Apology can also include the dinner meal was comped , etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom