working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Good morning ☀️

Checking in with an upper body workout. It was fine, upper body workouts are not a favorite. They don't get my heart rate up and sweaty like other workouts so, but it's still necessary to do.

I made two types of unusual cookies this past weekend. One was peanut butter-miso cookies and the other was gochujang caramel cookies. I wasn't crazy about the miso cookies after I made them, but after a night in a Tupperware container, they tasted much more complex. The gochujang ones were weird (but very good), but I think it was mental thing, since it's Korean fermented red peppers. They reminded me of a snickerdoodle (there was cinnamon in it), but it was like a cinnamon imperial, hot cinnamon v a softer cinnamon. They were very good and I'm tempted to make them both again today, but I am making peppermint brownies for Christmas Eve and a Brooklyn-style cheesecake for Christmas Day. I already feel like I have overindulged and I am trying to keep my eating in check. 😅

Songbird76

Good morning ☀️

Checking in with an upper body workout. It was fine, upper body workouts are not a favorite. They don't get my heart rate up and sweaty like other workouts so, but it's still necessary to do.

I made two types of unusual cookies this past weekend. One was peanut butter-miso cookies and the other was gochujang caramel cookies. I wasn't crazy about the miso cookies after I made them, but after a night in a Tupperware container, they tasted much more complex. The gochujang ones were weird (but very good), but I think it was mental thing, since it's Korean fermented red peppers. They reminded me of a snickerdoodle (there was cinnamon in it), but it was like a cinnamon imperial, hot cinnamon v a softer cinnamon. They were very good and I'm tempted to make them both again today, but I am making peppermint brownies for Christmas Eve and a Brooklyn-style cheesecake for Christmas Day. I already feel like I have overindulged and I am trying to keep my eating in check. 😅
I'm so jealous! I love chocolate and peppermint, but I can't make stuff like that because the boys won't eat it. A loves brownies and fudge, so he'd be really upset if I put mint in it and he couldn't eat it.

HouCuseChickie

That must be rough to be an exchange student and not get along with your host family. I don't think they should really place kids in homes without kids...it seems so creepy. Why do they even want an exchange student, you know? There was a kid from Spain that was placed with a single man in our home town and I don't know why, but it didn't work out and he ended up having to move part way through the year. At least they found another placement for him. I don't think he was very happy anyway. He was from Madrid and had said he wanted to go to a big city and they put him in podunk nowhere in the middle of Wyoming in a town of 1200 people where the closest entertainment was an hour away by car. It couldn't have been farther from what he had asked for.

I do feel that exchange students should be placed in homes with at least one other child in the school in which they'll be attending. I also wish they had more resources to help families make these arrangements work. I couldn't imagine taking in an exchange student and deciding the best option is to have them removed from your home. I am glad they found her a new home, but I do wonder how it's going to be with a family with preschool age kids taking on a high school junior. That's interesting about the guy from Spain that came to your school. As much as I've loved our visits to Wyoming, it would be a real shock to the system if you're accustomed to a more urban setting and requested another major city. I know a lot of people don't realize just how quiet some parts of the US are until they're there.

HouCuseChickie

Did your husband find a new vehicle yet?

I've never seen a seated elliptical, only recumbent bikes. I don't care for the recumbent bikes, either. I feel like I can't get my heart rate up. When I used to belong to a gym, there was this high school kid who would bring his drumsticks and air drum while using the recumbent bike. I guess that was one way to get the heart rate up on one of things. That's a relief that exchange student could get a new family to stay with for the remainder of the year.

The new vehicle hunt has become a bit of a drama fest. He fell in love with a vehicle on Saturday and said he'd be by on Monday with a cashier's check for the down payment. He asked if anything (like a retainer) was needed to hold the truck. We were told no. I'm honestly surprised they let us walk. Our last few buying experiences, the dealer got the sale paperwork done same day...let us take the vehicle...and took the cashier's check/trade in/etc. a few days later, but not this dealership. I remember having this plan all worked out to leave, get my cashier's check and come back to finish the sale. They just wanted the check by the end of the month! In any event, my husband called at 9am yesterday to confirm they still had the truck and to get the proper payee info for check. They texted him 4x to make sure he was still coming and called at 4pm to reconfirm we'd be there no later than 6. They said they were cleaning it up and put it aside for us. We got there at 5:30pm and they had sold it to someone else. The guy was literally sitting right across from us signing the papers when we arrived. The sales guy made up some pathetic lie about us not wanting to put in a down payment, then tried to sell us a truck that he claimed was identical...just in a different color. It wasn't. So, we walked. He went to another dealership...nothing there, but they were appalled at the slimy treatment from this other place. I found another truck that we're going to see tonight, but first, he has to get this cashier's check proceeds deposited back into his bank account. I am praying this all comes together because my husband was so upset. I try to believe that everything happens for a reason, but I don't want to jinx this and will tell the story should this truck end up being "the one."

I really liked my recumbent, but I had to add in arms with my little dumbbells and a lot of tension to make it a solid workout. Yes, we're very happy they found her another home.

HouCuseChickie

Good morning!

It's been really busy. We've been trying to get into the gym when we can, but some days, fitness is just running around like a chicken without a head. On Sunday, I hit the gym for 90 minutes, but yesterday was a getting stuff done kind of day. We spent close to an hour and a half at Costco (I abstained from samples), another hour and a half at the regular grocery store, close to an hour at the car dealership losing our minds, and 30 minutes playing ball girl for Sam during batting. I'm between 7 and 8 weeks being soda free and I'm in my 4th week of my return to intermittent fasting, which also has seemed to help keep my snacking in check. It's been going really well so far and I feel/see some changes. Now I just have to time holiday cooking and baking so it's during my eating hours. One of these days, we're going to get to making latkes and I plan on trying my hand at figgy pudding this year (as well as lots of cookies).

MinnieM123

Premium Member
They texted him 4x to make sure he was still coming and called at 4pm to reconfirm we'd be there no later than 6. They said they were cleaning it up and put it aside for us. We got there at 5:30pm and they had sold it to someone else. The guy was literally sitting right across from us signing the papers when we arrived. The sales guy made up some pathetic lie about us not wanting to put in a down payment, then tried to sell us a truck that he claimed was identical...just in a different color. It wasn't. So, we walked
That's awful treatment from that car dealer. I'm hoping you find a new vehicle to your liking, and receive respectful customer service from the new dealer you will be visiting.

HouCuseChickie

I can't believe they did that! I know car dealers are known for being smarmy, but that's just beyond anything I've ever heard! Aren't the emails or texts like a written contract? In any case I'd post reviews far and wide to let other consumers know not to buy from them!

I will be posting a review. I wanted to wait until he closed the deal with this other dealer before bashing this other place. I was so busy yesterday that I ran out of time.

HouCuseChickie

First up…working out…well, sort of. Tuesday was jam packed with errands and holiday stuff, as well as the finish of the truck saga. So no traditional gym time. I started out cleaning up the kitchen, then it was off to the orthodontist, then to Safelite for a windshield replaced on what’s now Ks truck, then I made a batch of shortbread cookie dough, and then it was off to a car dealership. We left the house around 5 and were home by 9pm, so no gym.

Yesterday was another non traditional day. I started out dusting…even all of the hard to reach/stretching/down on your knees (even with Swiffer tools) areas. We’re talking baseboards, ceiling fans, windows, hvac grates, stair finishes, under the couches, behind all the TVs, etc. Then it was outside to start winter cold snap prep. I started with a spigot, wrapping and taping towels and rags around it, followed by wrapping and taping plastic bags, and then wrapping and taping a Mylar emergency blanket. I did the same process next for the irrigation pipes. I ran out of tape and David took his lunch break, so I vacuumed the stairs and did a deep cleaning and vacuuming of the family room rug. Then washed dishes in the sink, got more tape and moved on to winterizing the water filter and main water line to the house. The water line and filter pipes got a similar piping treatment, but I then added weighted down sleeping bags to the tanks and over the wrapped pipes followed by a patchwork of five taped, tucked and weighted down Mylar blankets. After a bit of a break and something to eat, I cleaned the half bath, right down to hand dusting and scrubbing the floor (too small to used the vacuum and mop). Then it was cookie time. I baked two batches of chocolate chip. Then I rolled out the chilled shortbread, dragged out my bag of cutters, and made about six or seven trays of shortbread cookies. I cleaned up that mess and finished my day with mopping the kitchen, main hallway and foyer. Whew! On tap today…hours of mall walking!

TRUCK STORY CONCLUSION-
(Warning- it’s long)

After the nightmare at that awful dealership, David went to the next closest dealer to check out a couple of trucks on their lot while I did research on the 27 dealerships in a 75 mile radius. Before I really dug in to my research, David called to say that this other dealer felt that the truck we wanted was a custom order, which really burst his bubble. I wasn’t satisfied with that answer. So I went to work figuring out why that truck had certain things.

The truck sold out from under us was still online, so I was able to pull the window sticker to review the options. It had a factory package that had these things…so while less common than the cheaper package, it wasn’t a custom order either. So now there was hope that I could find something similar. Funny, but that other dealer called back yesterday and was educated that it wasn’t custom and was part of a factory package.

By the time David got home, I’d gone through every single dealers’ inventory and out of the hundreds of trucks, I found eight trucks in the greater Houston area with the desired options package, engine and drive train. One dealer had six of them and seemed to be offering more incentives than the others, so they became the focus.

They had four black, one gray and one red. He really didn’t want black, so it came down to the red and the gray. This is where things get really bizarre. The red had a blackout package and the gray APPEARED to have a sport package that included a special hood, color match grill and sport logo on the sides of the bed.

David was really torn on which he should ask to see. I mean, he could ask to see both, but usually you go in with a preference. So he asked Sam’s opinion. K was in bed, so he asked me next. At this point he was leaning towards the red because he likes the blackout. I couldn’t decide, so I went to a trick I used when I was car hunting. I used a collage app and screenshots of the dealer photos to compare side by side of the same angles. I almost didn’t bother with a comparison from the very back since there shouldn’t have been anything different, but it’s a good thing I did. The “gray” truck in the picture had Laramie trim badging and a 4x4 badge. This did not match the description write up. (edit-I put "gray" because the truck in the incorrect pics was actually silver) I thought I was looking at a LoneStar trim and 4x2. David didn’t want 4WD and he hates leather, which is standard on the Laramie. Clearly something was off.

This dealership doesn’t put window stickers on their site, but back when I was considering a Durango, I found a site that’s a database of window stickers for most American vehicle manufacturers. I had been looking for a Durango with some really uncommon and typically unpublished features, so these window stickers were my guide. So I took the VIN from this truck listing and pulled the sticker to see exactly what was correct.

After pulling the sticker, I was able to confirm that the pictures were the wrong vehicle. The actual truck was the trim he wanted in the 4x2. It also included the black out package and the running boards he wanted. If he’d gotten that other truck on Monday, he was going to have to pay extra to add the running boards. So, this was starting to feel ridiculously perfect.

He reserved the truck for a test drive Monday night and started communicating with one of the sales managers the next morning. We got there around 6pm and were greeted very warmly by the manager. She paired us with a nice sales guy who said he’d bring the truck around. Considering the pictures online appeared to be wrong, we all held our breaths a bit to see if it matched what I found on that window sticker database.

David was absolutely giddy when he saw it. It was exactly what we were hoping it would be. In fact, after seeing this truck in person and comparing it to pics I’d taken of the other truck, he realized that the first truck we lost out on was silver (I told him but he swore it was gray) and this dark metallic gray in front of him was really what he wanted. They were going to take a retainer to hold it for a cashiers check, but unlike the other dealer, they gave us the option of doing all of the paperwork ahead of that. Next thing you know, David was handed the keys, owners manual and given instructions for the infotainment. I remember him looking at me and whispering, “I think I’m taking it home tonight!”

At this point, we figured it would be handled like my 2021 car purchase…paperwork now, come back with a cashiers check by a certain date. David talked to the finance manager and he was able to pull a few strings so we could avoid the cashier’s check and another drive across the city. Same down payment amount and terms, just all done in one night.

Later on that night, it occurred to me that there must be a listing on their site with that other truck incorrectly pictured in David’s truck listing. Sure enough, there was a Laramie trim 4x4 with pictures of his LoneStar trim 4x2.

He still needs to take it in on Tuesday to get the bedliner added, but that’s a local thing and that’s pretty much it. Oh, and did i mention that this truck was about $2500 cheaper too! Only difference…the other one had an outlet in the back seat while this one had the running boards… the option we wanted. This dealership just had better incentives. So, a very happy ending…and we have two family members happy with their holiday trucks 😊

1891A7FF-63B0-4AD6-B532-9E78EDADEC72.jpeg4D6DB7C7-5398-4BC9-8E0F-9BDD8CA10755.jpeg

Last edited:

Songbird76

First up…working out…well, sort of. Tuesday was jam packed with errands and holiday stuff, as well as the finish of the truck saga. So no traditional gym time. I started out cleaning up the kitchen, then it was off to the orthodontist, then to Safelite for a windshield replaced on what’s now Ks truck, then I made a batch of shortbread cookie dough, and then it was off to a car dealership. We left the house around 5 and were home by 9pm, so no gym.

Yesterday was another non traditional day. I started out dusting…even all of the hard to reach/stretching/down on your knees (even with Swiffer tools) areas. We’re talking baseboards, ceiling fans, windows, hvac grates, stair finishes, under the couches, behind all the TVs, etc. Then it was outside to start winter cold snap prep. I started with a spigot, wrapping and taping towels and rags around it, followed by wrapping and taping plastic bags, and then wrapping and taping a Mylar emergency blanket. I did the same process next for the irrigation pipes. I ran out of tape and David took his lunch break, so I vacuumed the stairs and did a deep cleaning and vacuuming of the family room rug. Then washed dishes in the sink, got more tape and moved on to winterizing the water filter and main water line to the house. The water line and filter pipes got a similar piping treatment, but I then added weighted down sleeping bags to the tanks and over the wrapped pipes followed by a patchwork of five taped, tucked and weighted down Mylar blankets. After a bit of a break and something to eat, I cleaned the half bath, right down to hand dusting and scrubbing the floor (too small to used the vacuum and mop). Then it was cookie time. I baked two batches of chocolate chip. Then I rolled out the chilled shortbread, dragged out my bag of cutters, and made about six or seven trays of shortbread cookies. I cleaned up that mess and finished my day with mopping the kitchen, main hallway and foyer. Whew! On tap today…hours of mall walking!

TRUCK STORY CONCLUSION-
(Warning- it’s long)

After the nightmare at that awful dealership, David went to the next closest dealer to check out a couple of trucks on their lot while I did research on the 27 dealerships in a 75 mile radius. Before I really dug in to my research, David called to say that this other dealer felt that the truck we wanted was a custom order, which really burst his bubble. I wasn’t satisfied with that answer. So I went to work figuring out why that truck had certain things.

The truck sold out from under us was still online, so I was able to pull the window sticker to review the options. It had a factory package that had these things…so while less common than the cheaper package, it wasn’t a custom order either. So now there was hope that I could find something similar. Funny, but that other dealer called back yesterday and was educated that it wasn’t custom and was part of a factory package.

By the time David got home, I’d gone through every single dealers’ inventory and out of the hundreds of trucks, I found eight trucks in the greater Houston area with the desired options package, engine and drive train. One dealer had six of them and seemed to be offering more incentives than the others, so they became the focus.

They had four black, one gray and one red. He really didn’t want black, so it came down to the red and the gray. This is where things get really bizarre. The red had a blackout package and the gray APPEARED to have a sport package that included a special hood, color match grill and sport logo on the sides of the bed.

David was really torn on which he should ask to see. I mean, he could ask to see both, but usually you go in with a preference. So he asked Sam’s opinion. K was in bed, so he asked me next. At this point he was leaning towards the red because he likes the blackout. I couldn’t decide, so I went to a trick I used when I was car hunting. I used a collage app and screenshots of the dealer photos to compare side by side of the same angles. I almost didn’t bother with a comparison from the very back since there shouldn’t have been anything different, but it’s a good thing I did. The “gray” truck in the picture had Laramie trim badging and a 4x4 badge. This did not match the description write up. I thought I was looking at a LoneStar trim and 4x2. David didn’t want 4WD and he hates leather, which is standard on the Laramie. Clearly something was off.

This dealership doesn’t put window stickers on their site, but back when I was considering a Durango, I found a site that’s a database of window stickers for most American vehicle manufacturers. I had been looking for a Durango with some really uncommon and typically unpublished features, so these window stickers were my guide. So I took the VIN from this truck listing and pulled the sticker to see exactly what was correct.

After pulling the sticker, I was able to confirm that the pictures were the wrong vehicle. The actual truck was the trim he wanted in the 4x2. It also included the black out package and the running boards he wanted. If he’d gotten that other truck on Monday, he was going to have to pay extra to add the running boards. So, this was starting to feel ridiculously perfect.

He reserved the truck for a test drive Monday night and started communicating with one of the sales managers the next morning. We got there around 6pm and were greeted very warmly by the manager. She paired us with a nice sales guy who said he’d bring the truck around. Considering the pictures online appeared to be wrong, we all held our breaths a bit to see if it matched what I found on that window sticker database.

David was absolutely giddy when he saw it. It was exactly what we were hoping it would be. In fact, after seeing this truck in person and comparing it to pics I’d taken of the other truck, he realized that the first truck we lost out on was silver (I told him but he swore it was gray) and this dark metallic gray in front of him was really what he wanted. They were going to take a retainer to hold it for a cashiers check, but unlike the other dealer, they gave us the option of doing all of the paperwork ahead of that. Next thing you know, David was handed the keys, owners manual and given instructions for the infotainment. I remember him looking at me and whispering, “I think I’m taking it home tonight!”

At this point, we figured it would be handled like my 2021 car purchase…paperwork now, come back with a cashiers check by a certain date. David talked to the finance manager and he was able to pull a few strings so we could avoid the cashier’s check and another drive across the city. Same down payment amount and terms, just all done in one night.

Later on that night, it occurred to me that there must be a listing on their site with that other truck incorrectly pictured in David’s truck listing. Sure enough, there was a Laramie trim 4x4 with pictures of his LoneStar trim 4x2.

He still needs to take it in on Tuesday to get the bedliner added, but that’s a local thing and that’s pretty much it. Oh, and did i mention that this truck was about $2500 cheaper too! Only difference…the other one had an outlet in the back seat while this one had the running boards… the option we wanted. This dealership just had better incentives. So, a very happy ending…and we have two family members happy with their holiday trucks 😊

View attachment 687079View attachment 687080
Wow, what an adventure, but what a great ending. It's like he was destined for this one. That's a fantastic turnout!

HouCuseChickie

Good morning!

I hope everyone is staying safe and warm if you're in the path of this winter weather sweeping through the US. We were around 62 degrees yesterday afternoon and dropped to 16 by this morning. So far, the power grid seems to be holding up and my winterization efforts appear to have been effective, but I know the high winds have taken out power for some. Monday morning should be the last day we see freezing temps for a bit. It looks like we'll be mid-70s by Wednesday.

We didn't walk the mall yesterday as much as I expected. It was only about 1.5-2 hours. It would have been even shorter, but Sam had a goal of getting a pic with one of their costumed reindeer. We were heading out, but saw the deer coming right for us. Security was moving them over to the ice rink on the other side of the mall, so we power walked behind them back to the other end of the mall to get our pics and then had to retrace our steps back towards the exit. K is having a small holiday get-together with friends tonight, so I think I'll be decorating cookies in my spare time today. I still need to find time to make latkes...but maybe tomorrow, in between baking and the gym. I'm planning on some kind of pumpkin pie cheesecake concoction and figgy pudding- a first for me. I already have my fruits soaking in brandy. If I don't get a chance to post, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays :)

Sans Souci

The new vehicle hunt has become a bit of a drama fest. He fell in love with a vehicle on Saturday and said he'd be by on Monday with a cashier's check for the down payment. He asked if anything (like a retainer) was needed to hold the truck. We were told no. I'm honestly surprised they let us walk. Our last few buying experiences, the dealer got the sale paperwork done same day...let us take the vehicle...and took the cashier's check/trade in/etc. a few days later, but not this dealership. I remember having this plan all worked out to leave, get my cashier's check and come back to finish the sale. They just wanted the check by the end of the month! In any event, my husband called at 9am yesterday to confirm they still had the truck and to get the proper payee info for check. They texted him 4x to make sure he was still coming and called at 4pm to reconfirm we'd be there no later than 6. They said they were cleaning it up and put it aside for us. We got there at 5:30pm and they had sold it to someone else. The guy was literally sitting right across from us signing the papers when we arrived. The sales guy made up some pathetic lie about us not wanting to put in a down payment, then tried to sell us a truck that he claimed was identical...just in a different color. It wasn't. So, we walked. He went to another dealership...nothing there, but they were appalled at the slimy treatment from this other place. I found another truck that we're going to see tonight, but first, he has to get this cashier's check proceeds deposited back into his bank account. I am praying this all comes together because my husband was so upset. I try to believe that everything happens for a reason, but I don't want to jinx this and will tell the story should this truck end up being "the one."

I really liked my recumbent, but I had to add in arms with my little dumbbells and a lot of tension to make it a solid workout. Yes, we're very happy they found her another home.

As others have said this is so shady. I wish I could say I am shocked by this, but I am not.

Sans Souci

TRUCK STORY CONCLUSION-
(Warning- it’s long)

David was really torn on which he should ask to see. I mean, he could ask to see both, but usually you go in with a preference. So he asked Sam’s opinion. K was in bed, so he asked me next. At this point he was leaning towards the red because he likes the blackout. I couldn’t decide, so I went to a trick I used when I was car hunting. I used a collage app and screenshots of the dealer photos to compare side by side of the same angles. I almost didn’t bother with a comparison from the very back since there shouldn’t have been anything different, but it’s a good thing I did. The “gray” truck in the picture had Laramie trim badging and a 4x4 badge. This did not match the description write up. (edit-I put "gray" because the truck in the incorrect pics was actually silver) I thought I was looking at a LoneStar trim and 4x2. David didn’t want 4WD and he hates leather, which is standard on the Laramie. Clearly something was off.

View attachment 687079View attachment 687080

I hope your husband fully appreciates you and the lengths you went to to find this car for him and with more incentives and savings, too. You deserve the best Christmas present ever. lol

Sans Souci

Hello-

I've been keeping up with my workouts, even though my legs have been are still sore from Monday's workout. Today was a lower body workout.

It seems we've been somewhat spared from the worst of this storm. It's very cold and very windy, but there's no snow. The cat keeps asking to come in, but she runs off when we try to close the door. I can't do that all night. Also I am dreading this month's heating bill! She has her little house, but her house has a transparent flap. We've had to tape it up, because she would not go in with the flap down. I think she likes to poke her head out now and again to see what's going on. It's just really frigid and I think that flap could help her a bit.

I got an email from American Airlines this afternoon asking me to schedule an interview. I withdrew my application and canceled my last interview last month and I didn't reapply, so I have no idea how or why I got it?

Sans Souci

Merry Christmas Eve 🎄

Checking in with a low intensity, steady state cardio workout I found on YouTube, then I finished it off with 5 min of plank work.

I made peppermint brownies last night and I'll be baking and prepping a lot today for tomorrow. My husband bought a 24 quart steam pot for a seafood boil tonight. Twenty-four quarts! lol It is only the three of us. On the label, it says, "steams 80 tamales at once." That's how big this thing is. I'd rather have tamales than sea food, but that's not the point. 😆 I think my much smaller stock pot would have been more than enough.

If I don't post tomorrow, I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello-

I've been keeping up with my workouts, even though my legs have been are still sore from Monday's workout. Today was a lower body workout.

It seems we've been somewhat spared from the worst of this storm. It's very cold and very windy, but there's no snow. The cat keeps asking to come in, but she runs off when we try to close the door. I can't do that all night. Also I am dreading this month's heating bill! She has her little house, but her house has a transparent flap. We've had to tape it up, because she would not go in with the flap down. I think she likes to poke her head out now and again to see what's going on. It's just really frigid and I think that flap could help her a bit.

I got an email from American Airlines this afternoon asking me to schedule an interview. I withdrew my application and canceled my last interview last month and I didn't reapply, so I have no idea how or why I got it?
It's because now they're desperate to fill positions, so it appears as though they're going back through application files, even ones not current. I have no sympathy for the airlines, per your experiences with applying to them in the past.

Songbird76

Hello-

It's supposed to be pretty bad there. It was even on our news, and they had a color-coded map that showed what temps to expect in which areas and Wyoming/Nebraska had the coldest spot on the map. One little patch right on the border of the two states, so I'm thinking it must be right around Lusk and Guernsey and it's supposed to be less than -50F there. I don't miss that kind of cold! I miss snow, but I'm pretty sure that's even beyond @MinnieM123 levels.

You've done everything you can for Callie...either she's going to have to use her house, or let you close the door. She'll figure it out. And you got the warming pad, right?

That's weird about American Airlines....maybe they are really desperate for people right now, so they are contacting anyone who applied previously?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom