working out for Disney

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning Figgy! Hey y'all! Do not see how you can exercise in the morning! LOL I am an after-lunch exercise gal myself. I guess I need those extra hours to move around to limber up. Planning on doing my walking, inside today, due to freezing rain, and my stretches. Onward and upward!!

Sans Souci

Hello-

Well, I didn't do anything today. I have a sinus headache that is making me feel ill. It's this stupid weather that is making my sinus ache! I am not too worried, though, since we leave for WDW on Thursday and I am sure I will make up the difference in activity. I am so behind in packing, since I was pretty much laid up today. Tomorrow is my son's IEP and that is going to eat up my morning. I will definitely sneak a work out in tomorrow. I hate that I feel guilty for not working out today.

Hope everyone is enjoying the evening. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I feel your pain I'm a little stuffy from the weather also. Hope you feel better and 1 day off won't hurt you. Cheers for just being able to post.As for the guilt it's 1 day nobody's perfect. I can't even tell you how I hate IEP time so good luck with that also. I hope with everything on your plate you take some time for yourself.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning today was weight day and I feel pretty good about my workout today, dripping sweat as we speak. The only thing I'm worried about is my little stuffy a couple of hours ago has added a little friend the cough. But other than a little congestion I'm fine and moving! Hate taking medicine but aI'm going to take some now! Keep up the good work!:)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Good morning Figgy! Hey y'all! Do not see how you can exercise in the morning! LOL I am an after-lunch exercise gal myself. I guess I need those extra hours to move around to limber up. Planning on doing my walking, inside today, due to freezing rain, and my stretches. Onward and upward!!

If it wasn't for the pesky annoyance that is my 9 to 5 office job, I'd be the same way. ;)

Hello-

Well, I didn't do anything today. I have a sinus headache that is making me feel ill. It's this stupid weather that is making my sinus ache! I am not too worried, though, since we leave for WDW on Thursday and I am sure I will make up the difference in activity. I am so behind in packing, since I was pretty much laid up today. Tomorrow is my son's IEP and that is going to eat up my morning. I will definitely sneak a work out in tomorrow. I hate that I feel guilty for not working out today.

Hope everyone is enjoying the evening. :)

Worse than skipping a workout is guilting yourself over skipping a workout!! Sometimes life gets in the way, and every pause is an opportunity for a fresh start.

If you're still in WDW next week, keep an eye out for a redhead with a WDWMagic button and say hi! :cool: (I arrive on Monday afternoon)

Good morning today was weight day and I feel pretty good about my workout today, dripping sweat as we speak. The only thing I'm worried about is my little stuffy a couple of hours ago has added a little friend the cough. But other than a little congestion I'm fine and moving! Hate taking medicine but aI'm going to take some now! Keep up the good work!:)

There's no better way to start the day than with a good sweat. :D

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Woke up a half-hour before my alarm went off this morning and noticed it was light out, so I creaked myself out of bed and did Fat Blasting Intervals and Belly Fat Buster with Amy Bento.

It was tough because my back was really stiff today--I have early stage arthritis in my lower back, according to the doctor, and had to give up running because of it. But I'm determined to keep moving and maintain or improve my flexibility.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Woke up a half-hour before my alarm went off this morning and noticed it was light out, so I creaked myself out of bed and did Fat Blasting Intervals and Belly Fat Buster with Amy Bento.

It was tough because my back was really stiff today--I have early stage arthritis in my lower back, according to the doctor, and had to give up running because of it. But I'm determined to keep moving and maintain or improve my flexibility.
Yea for you just keep moving!:) I don't run any more knee problems.

Sans Souci

Hello-

I am checking in with Buti. I did this last week. it is yoga, booty popping, and high intensity intervals all rolled into one sweaty work out.

Figgy-I hope you are not getting sick.Take care of yourself.

@Tiggerish, we leaving Monday afternoon, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

I need to get back to laundry and packing!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello-

I am checking in with Buti. I did this last week. it is yoga, booty popping, and high intensity intervals all rolled into one sweaty work out.

Figgy-I hope you are not getting sick.Take care of yourself.

@Tiggerish, we leaving Monday afternoon, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

I need to get back to laundry and packing!
Thanks it's just a head cold. Skipping my workout today (trying not to feel guilty) and maybe staying in bed with a few good Disney movies and sleep that should knock it out in no time!

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning all! It is so much fun to see how many of us are taking care of ourselves by exercising. Sooo proud of everyone!! We need time for ourselves ladies!! Keep moving today!
Our glorious leader, Figgy, is fighting a head cold, so let's think about her today!! Take care Figgy and rest. We want you back up and at 'em soon!! Don't feel guilty about not working out!! Your body is telling you to stop and take care of it. More days to come to get back in the swing!!
Happy exercising everyone!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
After a mostly sleepless night, I stopped myself from hitting snooze for a second time, dragged my sorry butt out of bed, and did an Awesome Arms workout with Gunnar Peterson. OK, it was only ten minutes, but ten minutes is better than no minutes (as long as you're not sick--then no minutes are better)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning all! It is so much fun to see how many of us are taking care of ourselves by exercising. Sooo proud of everyone!! We need time for ourselves ladies!! Keep moving today!
Our glorious leader, Figgy, is fighting a head cold, so let's think about her today!! Take care Figgy and rest. We want you back up and at 'em soon!! Don't feel guilty about not working out!! Your body is telling you to stop and take care of it. More days to come to get back in the swing!!
Happy exercising everyone!!
Thank you so much you guys and the extra 2 hours sleep are helping so much:)! I think by tomorrow morning I will be able to do something even if it's only a very short workout!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
After a mostly sleepless night, I stopped myself from hitting snooze for a second time, dragged my sorry butt out of bed, and did an Awesome Arms workout with Gunnar Peterson. OK, it was only ten minutes, but ten minutes is better than no minutes (as long as you're not sick--then no minutes are better)
Congrats for you! That's right 10 minutes is better than nothing at all!!! I just want to say you are all such an inspiration! So for me tomorrow is back to perperation!:)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning!:) I dragged my sorry butt out of bed today and managed to do 10 mile indoor power walk with boosters. It may be the only thing I do today but I am glad I did it!! On a very happy note I would like to thank all of you who wished me well I know it has helped!! Not quite 100 percent but getting there!:)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I really need to stop following Mario Batali's work out! LOL

Yes, save that one for the cruise, Deb!! ;)

I'm a fine one to talk, when I'll be partaking in Disney table service dining every night next week--Citricos, Artist Point, Yachtsman...yum. Probably gonna have appetizers and desserts, too! God only knows what I'm going to come back weighing. :eek:

DisneyDebNJ

Yes, save that one for the cruise, Deb!! ;)

I'm a fine one to talk, when I'll be partaking in Disney table service dining every night next week--Citricos, Artist Point, Yachtsman...yum. Probably gonna have appetizers and desserts, too! God only knows what I'm going to come back weighing. :eek:
Next week?!?!!? You lucky duck!!!!!!!!! Oh on the cruise I have NO intentions on excersizing, watch what I eat, or care if my pants are too tight!! LOL I ordered some *cruise wear* a size smaller than I am now... Come hell or high water, Ill fit into them!! All I need to do now, is find Pluto pjs!!! LOL (I am SO outta control LOLOL)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom