Wordle

PUSH

I found out the answer. Please do not make this political. But they changed the word out of fear that it would be some kind of commentary on what's currently taking place politically. If you hadn't refreshed your page, it still gave you the original word.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I found out the answer. Please do not make this political. But they changed the word out of fear that it would be some kind of commentary on what's currently taking place politically. If you hadn't refreshed your page, it still gave you the original word.

Thanks for taking the time to find out the answer. I was going to look but didn't. Kind of sad though they had change a word, a nice scientific word, for fear politics.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Thanks for taking the time to find out the answer. I was going to look but didn't. Kind of sad though they had change a word, a nice scientific word, for fear politics.

To be fair, I didn't take the time. I happened to scroll past a news article on Facebook from a local news outlet. πŸ˜‚

So I did read the article. The NYT said their games section should be Β« a place to entertain and escape Β» and since it is a current topic in the news they removed it. (I was also surprised to learn that the answers each day were chosen a year ago.)

HouCuseChickie

Interesting. I played right at midnight CT and the kids played around 6:45am CT. I don’t think any of us keep the page up and refresh, so they all would have been a fresh launch of the page. I guess that does the same as a refresh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom