Wordle

PUSH

Today is my 100th day of playing! I'm surprised to say I still have a streak of 100 going. My stats don't show it because I switched over phones. I found a website to import your stats, but the one it didn't import is the streak. But I'll post my stats after 100 days.

Wordle 301 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot_20220416-073639_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220416-073826_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Today is my 100th day of playing! I'm surprised to say I still have a streak of 100 going. My stats don't show it because I switched over phones. I found a website to import your stats, but the one it didn't import is the streak. But I'll post my stats after 100 days.

Wordle 301 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Congratulations- a great streak!!! I haven’t been playing as long, but I’m 50/50. Oh no, I just jinxed it….

PUSH

Congratulations- a great streak!!! I haven’t been playing as long, but I’m 50/50. Oh no, I just jinxed it….
There have definitely been some close calls, as evident by the 11 times it's taken me 6 guesses. The one that had me the most nervous was the word "lowly". It took me six guesses, and it came down to that and one other word. I wasn't sure the other word was even a word, and I didn't want to risk clicking enter to see. So I guessed lowly instead, even though I was very confident that wasn't going to be the word either.

StarWarsGirl

Wordle 301 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Congrats! I've missed one and I forgot to play a few days (including yesterday). I'm up to 70 days, but not in a row.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Wordle 303 5/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I came up with a word that used a lot of my possible choice letters and it inadvertently left me with only one possible solution….

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom