Swissmiss

Premium Member
Wordle 241 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My word is not the same as everyone else's word... I'm not going to share in case it's for 242. But it was similar enough to what you guys are posting, but it's a word I've never heard of, and it took me random guessing to get it.

That happened to a friend of mine today (or one of her family members). I had a really busy day at work so never got the chance to ask her follow up questions about it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wordle 241 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My word is not the same as everyone else's word... I'm not going to share in case it's for 242. But it was similar enough to what you guys are posting, but it's a word I've never heard of, and it took me random guessing to get it.
What was your word? Twitter is freaking out but no one is saying what this word is, so, those of us who didn't get it don't have a clue as to what they're talking about.

PUSH

What was your word? Twitter is freaking out but no one is saying what this word is, so, those of us who didn't get it don't have a clue as to what they're talking about.
I'm hearing those still using the old web link got this word, but the NYT links got your word. I'm not sure if that's true, but I am still using the old link.

Agora

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm hearing those still using the old web link got this word, but the NYT links got your word. I'm not sure if that's true, but I am still using the old link.

Agora
Yeah, I'm using the new NYT link.

Twitter is blaming the new NYT version for the harder word.

EDIT: I just checked the non-NYT list of possible answers and this 'harder' word has always been a possible solution. So, even if the NYT never bought Wordle, the lamentations from the Twitterverse would still cry out to the heavens over the perceived injustice.

The NYT list of possible answers has removed some 'problematic' words that might be too vulgar or used derogatorily. So, they're word of the day isn't going to match up any more.

Note: if you want to save your history, log into the original World web page and let the redirect to the NYT page happen. Then after that, log in to just the NYT page.

Last edited:

PUSH

Yeah, I'm using the new NYT link.

Twitter is blaming the new NYT version for the harder word.

EDIT: I just checked the non-NYT list of possible answers and this 'harder' word has always been a possible solution. So, even if the NYT never bought Wordle, the lamentations from the Twitterverse would still cry out to the heavens over the perceived injustice.

The NYT list of possible answers has removed some 'problematic' words that might be too vulgar or used derogatorily. So, they're word of the day isn't going to match up any more.

Note: if you want to save your history, log into the original World web page and let the redirect to the NYT page happen. Then after that, log in to just the NYT page.
I went into the NYT page, and got the word you all got. So now I have it as the original link, and the NYT, so I'm going to play for the next few days and see if the words are different on each. Or see if it even lets me do that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom