Word Association

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnum42

Sports Fan

(Not married, and not looking like it's going to happen anytime soon. I've been a best man twice and and rumors had me engaged twice and married once)

speck76

athletic supporter

(doing ok :D ...enjoying the breeze)

(always a bride's maid, never a bride, so to speak Barnum)

barnum42

speck76 said:
athletic supporter

(doing ok :D ...enjoying the breeze)

(always a bride's maid, never a bride, so to speak Barnum)
Cricket Box.

(Ain't it the truth. My mother has decided I take after most of the O'gorman men in the family, all of whom married late)

speck76

barnum42 said:
Cricket Box.

(Ain't it the truth. My mother has decided I take after most of the O'gorman men in the family, all of whom married late)

box of bugs

My oldest sister is getting married in 3 weeks, my middle sister is already married.....my mother has mentioned me getting married a bit more now....I am like "hey, I am the youngest...don't push it!"

barnum42

speck76 said:
box of bugs

My oldest sister is getting married in 3 weeks, my middle sister is already married.....my mother has mentioned me getting married a bit more now....I am like "hey, I am the youngest...don't push it!"
Pack of three :lookaroun

I've only one sibling - my "I'll never get married" sister. Who has been married for about ten years now. I was informed by a third party that she thinks I'm gay because I'm still single and I like musical theatre :rolleyes: That particular aspect of theatricals is only optional over here, not compulsory :lol:

figmentmom

barnum42 said:
Pack of three :lookaroun

I was informed by a third party that she thinks I'm gay because I'm still single and I like musical theatre :rolleyes: That particular aspect of theatricals is only optional over here, not compulsory :lol:

(...not to worry...that aspect of theatricals is optional over here as well...)

Gang of Five

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom