Word Association

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogryn

Cheggers

_789086_cheggers300.jpg

ogryn

Loyal

*Well, I was guessing only Barnum would know him. His name is Keith Chegwin, and he used to be a childrens TV presenter in the late 70's. Since then he done low quality TV. The clip is from a program which cause outrage in all the right-wing papers called Naked Zoo or similar. It was Channel 5's (BBC, ITV, Channel 4, and Channel 5 are the equivelent of your networks) idea to celebrate national naturist day with a program of naturists doing "jungle" challenges. Lots of full-frontal nudity, including him, the presenter. I don't recall him doing much since.

barnum42

ogryn said:
*Well, I was guessing only Barnum would know him. His name is Keith Chegwin, and he used to be a childrens TV presenter in the late 70's. Since then he done low quality TV. The clip is from a program which cause outrage in all the right-wing papers called Naked Zoo or similar. It was Channel 5's (BBC, ITV, Channel 4, and Channel 5 are the equivelent of your networks) idea to celebrate national naturist day with a program of naturists doing "jungle" challenges. Lots of full-frontal nudity, including him, the presenter. I don't recall him doing much since.
A mate of mine was Musical Director for a panto a couple of years ago that starred Keith Chegwin - and aparently he's a good bloke in real life. A couple of years before that he did panto in Bath, where the dancing kids are supplied by friends of mine that run a dance school. Keith gave all of the kids and their chaperones t-shirts to remember the show. It said in big letter "I worked with Keith Chegwin" and in smaller letters below it "..well someone had to!"

Back to the game.

Nad-whack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom