Status
Not open for further replies.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
...another close one

edifice

tigsmom Quote:
Originally Posted by barnum42
You put something with the word "Willie" in it. Is this deliberate?

OK, you asked for it

Nelson's Column
*Wow, either Tigsmom dodged another bullet or Barnum is having a crisis of decorum* :eek:

*chalk it up to lack of sleep *
Yea, go ahead and play innocent again...I'm starting to have a difficult time buying it... :animwink:

tigsmom

ClemsonTigger said:
edifice

*Wow, either Tigsmom dodged another bullet or Barnum is having a crisis of decorum* :eek:

Yea, go ahead and play innocent again...I'm starting to have a difficult time buying it... :animwink:

elaborate

*I've never been a very good sleeper. I'm up at 5:30am after spending way too much time in Chat the night before. Takes me about 1- 1/2 hrs to fall asleep...so I'm usually starting the day on 3 or 4 hrs sleep.*

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Belgian

*I've never been a very good sleeper. I'm up at 5:30am after spending way too much time in Chat the night before. Takes me about 1- 1/2 hrs to fall asleep...so I'm usually starting the day on 3 or 4 hrs sleep.*
*Sounds like my wife, except that she turns in around ten but wakes anywhere from 3-4:30 and can't get back to sleep.

I am usually up to 12-12:30, but when my head hits the pillow...gone...until the alarm is hit for the third time or so around 5:30.* :snore:

tigsmom

ClemsonTigger said:
Padded

:confused:
*Dave who?
Dave's not here man [sorry, flashback]* :lol:

LOL I love that bit.

Dave is ogryn. Didn't he go out last night? Maybe hes still sleeping. :confused:

Padded...

bra :lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom