Woohoo!!! Finally I can do the Single Digit Dance!!

dixiegirl

After was seems like forever, its time for our WDW Annual family trip!!! And so excited because we"ll be staying at BlT with a MK view!!! Its hard to believe its just 9 more days!!!! Now starts the laying there in bed and not quite sleeping all that much because why??? Yeah "just too excited to sleep"!! (miss those old commercials Btw)...luggage has been out, my daughters costume is pretty much done(had to make a Haunted Mansion maid costume )....So now starts the lists of things not too forget!! Ok ready to jump out of the skin!!!! But I had to share because it seems I've had a ritual ever since I found this great site way back when to share with my wdwmagic friends !! Woohooo Once again!! Never ever gets old!!! NEVER!!!!! :)

Last edited:

Baldy

After was seems like forever, its time for our WDW Annual family trip!!! And so excited because we"ll be staying at BlT with a MK view!!! 9 more days, I have to seem saying just 9 more days!!!! Now starts the laying there in bed and not quite sleeping all that much because why??? Yeah "just too excited to sleep"!! (miss those old commercials Btw)...luggage has been out, my daughters costume is pretty much done(had to make a Haunted Mansion maid costume )....So now starts the lists of things not too forget!! Ok ready to jump out of the skin!!!! But I had to share because it seems I've a ritual ever since I found this great site way back when!! Woohooo Once again!! Never ever gets old!!! NEVER!!!!! :)
I'm totally there with you (We will be in the World at the same time). Yay Us!!!!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
And can I say listening to mouse radio on live 365, omg helps so much!!! But I realize I think out of my family of 4, I may have the "Disney sickness" the worse!!!! No, I pretty much know I do, lol!! But that's ok, getting my "prescription" filled pretty soon! Woohoo!!

Upvote 0

katie123

After was seems like forever, its time for our WDW Annual family trip!!! And so excited because we"ll be staying at BlT with a MK view!!! Its hard to believe its just 9 more days!!!! Now starts the laying there in bed and not quite sleeping all that much because why??? Yeah "just too excited to sleep"!! (miss those old commercials Btw)...luggage has been out, my daughters costume is pretty much done(had to make a Haunted Mansion maid costume )....So now starts the lists of things not too forget!! Ok ready to jump out of the skin!!!! But I had to share because it seems I've had a ritual ever since I found this great site way back when to share with my wdwmagic friends !! Woohooo Once again!! Never ever gets old!!! NEVER!!!!! :)

Sixteen sleeps and counting till we hit Florida soil- 20 sleeps to WDW- yeahhhh!!!! (Checking out the rivals for first 3 nights!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom