WOOHOO Doing the Single Digit Dance!!

dixiegirl

:sohappy::sohappy:WOOHOO its that time before our trip that now we are in (DA DA DA) The Single Digit Dance!! (yes the hubby is probably reading this at work , shaking his head and saying"yeah , thats my wife!)...So here we are at the 9 day mark, luggage should probably be coming out now, I can't believe we are leaving next week. Seemed like we just booked this and it seemed sooo far off...Now next week..So who else is doing the dance with me??..
And quess what as a pretrip warm up (as my hubby calls it although I am the only one it seems excited over it, more than the kids ) We are going to the new Disney on Ice show called Celebrations this saturday...Ohhh So excited!!! I get to see Mickey this saturday Woohoo!!! Oh God I am A sad, sad individual!!! Eh, I get my relief here and at my happy place!! Disney World!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

MissM

We're going on Saturday - which isn't odd for us being FL resident AP's - BUT what IS unusual is that we're STAYING OVER!! :sohappy: :sohappy: We'll be in a 1 bedroom villa at BLT in three days. I'm so excited! :D

Upvote 0
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I am SO envious. We were suppose to leave a week from Saturday but we had an abrupt move out of state and decided it would be better if we put it off until we were settled, so now I have to wait until May!:cry: All of you that are leaving soon have a great time and have a Dole Whip for me :)

Upvote 0

jjbuster2

technically I'm at 10 days out, but that's 10 days 'til check-in...we have a driving day before that (i say that counts) so that makes it 9 days out.

In all fairness we will be in somewhere in Florida by the stroke of midnight (driving day) and Orlando not too long after that...close enough for me

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

mitchk

We're going on Saturday - which isn't odd for us being FL resident AP's - BUT what IS unusual is that we're STAYING OVER!! :sohappy: :sohappy: We'll be in a 1 bedroom villa at BLT in three days. I'm so excited! :D

Hey, have fun. I'll be there until the 23rd, I hope to see you there :wave:

Upvote 0

nemo77

Single Digit Dance

We have 4 more days to go!! Woohoo, can't wait to get to the happiest place on earth!!! See all of you down there!!! Finally we are joining our disney world family once again!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I am SO envious. We were suppose to leave a week from Saturday but we had an abrupt move out of state and decided it would be better if we put it off until we were settled, so now I have to wait until May!:cry: All of you that are leaving soon have a great time and have a Dole Whip for me :)

Hay kanga, what part of RI are you from?
I live in RI as well Coventry/West Warwick line....

Upvote 0

MissM

Hey, have fun. I'll be there until the 23rd, I hope to see you there :wave:
Thanks! We're just making a weekend out of it though. Still, living an hour away, staying over is a huge luxury for us. And I'm SO looking forward to it.

Have fun too! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom