News Wondrous Journeys firework show coming to Disneyland

gerarar

Premium Member
Baymax figure spotted, possibly for new fireworks show to use on Tinkerbell zipline. Comments say it originally came from a Tokyo DL parade float.

RDT_20221204_1455116234288249492698942.jpg

GiveMeTheMusic

Baymax figure spotted, possibly for new fireworks show to use on Tinkerbell zipline. Comments say it originally came from a Tokyo DL parade float.

View attachment 682986

While it's potentially the same sculpt as the one used in Dreaming Up parade at TDL, that parade is still running so it's not from that parade per se. Looks great and I appreciate the dedication to using different characters on the Tink line!

Californian Elitist

That thing looks kinda scary in that photo. Reminds me of my CM days when I was working at night and accidentally spotted the giant Dumbo puppet waiting in in the midst of some trees for the Magical fireworks once. It startled scared, and disturbed me so much that I literally almost had an accident on myself. Terrifying.

drizgirl

That thing looks kinda scary in that photo. Reminds me of my CM days when I was working at night and accidentally spotted the giant Dumbo puppet waiting in in the midst of some trees for the Magical fireworks once. It startled scared, and disturbed me so much that I literally almost had an accident on myself. Terrifying.
But we all got to see an elephant fly. And it was awesome.

Phroobar

Why Baymax? Is it because of the latest animated show? Would it be better to have an Avatar dragon to promote that movie instead a cheap animated show?

waltography

According to the official show page on Disneyland.com, Wondrous Journeys will only be 10 minutes long.

For comparison, most recent Disneyland fireworks spectaculars have hovered around 15-20 minutes in length.
Seriously? And here I thought given the 60 or so movies they have to hit this would be on the longer side to do any of it justice. Good check on my expectations then: less Disneyland Forever, more Mickey's Mix Magic with the finale clip show of World of Color attached.

Disney Analyst

hmm, just checked and it's still there - my current theory is they used the mickey's mix magic page as a template and forgot to change the runtime, BUT world of color one is listed as 22 minutes on its page, so.. i'm not sure what's going on

Weird, all your links just take me to a Stitch "someone ate that page" link haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom