Wonders of Life to Open Through August

Clark Griswold

Original Poster

I heard the other day that Wonders of Life will be open throughout the month of August for the end of the summer crowds. For anyone that is there, is it open right now?

"...howdy folks, this is your ol' pal Goofy talkin' from the cockpit..."

Chape19714

Forgive us for being a bit skeptical. But it's been a little while since opening, so it seems a bit unlikely. However, I would love it if it were to re-open. I need lotsof pictures!

Frank Stallone

Not open now. Haven't heard anything about it opening anytime soon.

However, it does look like it could reopen in a day's notice. I was in there recently and it looked as though everything was ready to operate as if it was an open pavilion.

Clark Griswold

Original Poster
I read about it the other day on the official Disney website. It stated that Wonders of Life will open at the beginning of August and remain open for a while. I hope this is true!!

"Soarin' to tower, we are clear for takeoff."

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'll make the trip if WOL is in fact open.

Maybe "The making of me" will save me the bird's and the bees talk with my 5 year old.:lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Clark Griswold said:
I read about it the other day on the official Disney website. It stated that Wonders of Life will open at the beginning of August and remain open for a while. I hope this is true!!

"Soarin' to tower, we are clear for takeoff."
Do you have a link?

The official site shows it open seasonaly.

hokielutz

It was still blocked off a couple of weeks ago by HUGE planters and other landscaping to conceal much of its view.

I find it difficult to believe that it is back up and running.

Chape19714

STR8FAN2005 said:
Yes, it's a hard ticket event. Just give me $50 and I'll send them to you.:D
For FREE I'll let any interested person stand inside the building and watch it come down. :lol:

Who knew the last voyagers on Body Wars would actually not make it back.

:lookaroun

Captain Hank

The Cast Portal (the Disney intranet) shows the pavilion closed for this entire month. Unfortunately, the Portal and my computer don't get along too well, so for whatever reason or another, I can't check any other months than the current one (it's weird). Can any other CM's check the August schedule and/or offer suggestions on how to make the Portal and my computer get along?

Edit: The calendar on disneyworld.com states that all attractions in the Wonders of Life pavilion will be closed for the month of August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom