Wonders of Life Pavilion

Tarzan513

Original Poster
Hi all, I am new to here. I have been following the posts for the past month and figured I should start in on the fun. Last month my family was at Epcot and the Wonders of Life Pavilion was closed. I remember it being closed in 2004 when we were there, but thought it was a refurb or something. Then again, it was closed this trip. So I did a little looking on the internet and it seems as though it is closed for good now, or perhaps open seasonally? Anyway, many of you seem to have insight into what is going on in the "world" so I figured you would be able to help me out. What are they going to do with this area?

Thanks,

Cmdr_Crimson

It's being used for special events...Expect to see it open during the Food & Wine festival..It was open during the F&G Festival earlier this year...If you look around you might be able to find pics of it after they walled up Cranium Command & Body Wars.

primetime52

Welcome to the boards!

Apparently the WOL pavillion is now completely bare inside, which would certainly be a depressing sight to see. I'll probably get a good look inside the pavillion at the Food and Wine Festival this year, as the building will apparently be used as some sort of events center.

All indications are that Wonders of Life is gone forever.... Let's just hope they use the space for something great in the not so distant future!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Welcome to the boards!

We`ve talked about this recently; try the `search` option in the blue bar at the top of this page. Look for WOL, wonders, wonders of life - it may be in various names. You`ll find a lot of info and rumours which you should find interesting :wave:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
You are right in your general description.
It was closed a few years back...without specific cause. Outside decorations and signage disappeared bit by bit (double helix) and it's name was removed from park maps. It then opened during peak times (Christmas, Easter, Summer) for a few years, (but of course with only a small placard at the entrance path, only a special few even knew it was open. Now it is fully vacated and currently useful only as Marni describes for special event displays and lectures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom