Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

Seabasealpha1

They found Horizons down in that sink hole. It was right next to the monorail extension pylons, Walts Cryogenic tube, the original area loop of UoE and the entire cast of Stitch's Supersonic Celebration. The executives were leading the workers on a "tour" into the hole, if you get my meaning.
I hear that’s where Disney was hiding all the copies of SHAZAM starring Sinbad too...

Minthorne

Cool. What bus driver was it? Or are you able to talk about right now? I’ll understand if you can’t.

I think it was Gus!
IMG_3915-600x450.jpg

RSoxNo1

I believe so. It sounds far better than Food n Booze. I’ve several local friends who say the same as you too. Shame it’s at the wrong end of the year for us. Less booths and less alcohol emphasis would be a huge plus.
They haven't quite figured out the event yet, but it's intriguing. There's a bit of it that feels like they had an excess inventory at the Art of Disney and needed to find something to do with it.

Movielover

Rooftop sinkhole. Very common problem in Epcot.

I think we've been getting this wrong the whole time. There has never been a sinkhole, its simply been from the start a...

1519460593969.png

If we step through it we will find a alternate reality where everything is backwards. Horizons was never built, WDW is built in Michigan, Euro Disneyland is not a failure, and everyone has evil looking goatees for some reason...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom