Wondering what rates people got with new codes?

missy28

I know Mousesavers posted some sample rates for different resorts, but some aren't listed... I was wondering what other rates at different resorts everyone got, particularly the Annual Passholder rates?

I am planning a quick trip in May over a weekend, and would love to splurge for a deluxe...

If you could please post your rate, your resort, and what view (or concierge,etc.) that would be a HUGE help! Thanks!

Dwarful

We too got the Standard Room at Pop Century in June for $59 a night for 3 rooms! Whoo hooo! We had $2,000 to spend for 3 rooms for a Grand Gatherings so now we get to be there for 10 glorious days! Which I think will be ample time for our gang of 6 children and 6 adults~

Upvote 0

Ergens2

we found $129 a night for standard at AKL and WL. We found an awsome rate of $169 a night at OKW !!! What a deal for a studio!! Y&B, and Boardwalk were $214 a night. All of these rates are with an AP. Very few rooms left for May. If you are going to do something you may want to book ASAP!!

Hope this helps :wave:

Upvote 0

Lilmama21

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
I got a standard room at the PO Riverside for 82.50 a night!!! I Am going May 24-28th!!! Belle

Hey Belle, just so I can be absolutely clear, what discount did you use? We are going to POR first week in May....

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey LilMama, I applied the Annual Pass discount. The price I listed is with tax and everything so it ended up being $330.00 for the 4 nights/ 5 days. I booked with Pam ( Kingdom Konsultant) On this board. If you arent a passholder, dont be too concerned, she has a few other types of discounts available and can advise you what is the best way to go for your party. Disney unfortunately isnt quite so forthcoming!!! If you need any help, please post and Ill respond!!! Belle

Upvote 0

dae_woods

We got a room at POR for $89/night not including tax. That is the best you can get with just the three letter code or using a Disney Visa. Anything less you need to meet other special requirements.:D

Upvote 0

MickeyMark

We got a "wing" room at the Contemporary for about 184 per night.
We also have the "1 extra adult charge" in that 184 number.

This was with th Disney Visa room only discount code.

Upvote 0

mymomee3

you guys sound like this is your lives? I'm confused with all of your abbreviations.

I am heading next week for our first trip, However I would like to go again next year, when would the best time to get a great deal & I want a middle of the road place, I have 4 kids 2-7 & fancy is not them, Special "extras" that I should try to get & any tips from you experts?!! Thanks

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey MyMomme, I think you said it best in your other post, when you said we are the experts. I dont know if expert is the right word but we are REALLY good and we keep up with quite a bit that goes on at Disney. I dont know if it is my life, but yes it is a VERY big hobby. As Disney doesnt tend to release a lot of information, we tend to rely on the inforamtion gotten on this and other sites. I hope you were being disparaging when you asked if this is our lives??
In answer to your other question discount codes tend to come out 2-3 months before the date of the trip. Keep a watch out around that time for the discount codes or speak to Pam from Kingdom Konsultant for more info. She is our travel sponsor and will do her best to get you a good deal. Belle

Upvote 0

mymomee3

Hey MyMomme, I think you said it best in your other post, when you said we are the experts. I dont know if expert is the right word but we are REALLY good and we keep up with quite a bit that goes on at Disney. I dont know if it is my life, but yes it is a VERY big hobby. As Disney doesnt tend to release a lot of information, we tend to rely on the inforamtion gotten on this and other sites. I hope you were being disparaging when you asked if this is our lives??
In answer to your other question discount codes tend to come out 2-3 months before the date of the trip. Keep a watch out around that time for the discount codes or speak to Pam from Kingdom Konsultant for more info. She is our travel sponsor and will do her best to get you a good deal. Belle

I hope you didnt think I was trying to mock you & the other very well informed posters. I simply am impressed at the amount of info you all know, you are experts & your help is very helpful to those of us who aren't as knowledgeable.

You are right there is more help on these boards than there is at the disney phone number or website .

:wave: Keep up the good work :D :D

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Mymomee, You are absolutely correct about us being better than Disneyworld. Most of us are so well informed because we either go there a lot ( Like myself 4 times last year working on 5 times this year!!) or actually work there!!! ::Nods to all our CM friends::
If like myself, you go so often and you dont pick up a trick or three...you have got SERIOUS Problems!!!!
I hope we managed to answer all your questions!! Belle

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I got a standard room at the PO Riverside for 82.50 a night!!! I Am going May 24-28th!!! Belle

I applied the same rate for POR for May 26- June 3. We're only paying $660 for all 8 nights. :)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Pinkrose didnt we have the same resort at the sme time in the past also??? Great minds really must think alike!!!!! Although I Am trying to change over to the Coronado. A friend of mine from work and his GF are going and they REALLY want the Coronado so......:shrugs:: I dont have any great feelings myself as long as I Am in a Moderate and in Disney it is all good!! Belle

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Hey Pinkrose didnt we have the same resort at the sme time in the past also??? Great minds really must think alike!!!!! Although I Am trying to change over to the Coronado. A friend of mine from work and his GF are going and they REALLY want the Coronado so......:shrugs:: I dont have any great feelings myself as long as I Am in a Moderate and in Disney it is all good!! Belle

Yup, we were there at the same time at POR last year. lol We loved it!

Upvote 0

jcamacam

Belle and PinkRose, are you guys getting these awesome rates because you are Annual Passholders?

What does it cost to buy an annual pass so that you have access to all the parks, water parks, Disney Quest, etc.?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom