Woman Tried To Bring Loaded Gun, Knife Into Disney's Magic Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Please tell me why you would need a loaded weapon in every day life and why you would carry it around normally let alone scissors or a knife?:shrug:

blunt_scossors_300.jpg

Francis%201%20HHP.JPG

bennyw01

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, RAPPERS DO!

thing is, i dont understand why anyone needs a gun. anti trust and paranoia is ripe. never ever in my life felt the need to carry or hide any weapon.

duck_daddy

I'm a pretty good sized guy, and not afraid of most things(we will leave freefalls out of this if you please). That being said, the only reason I would need a gun, is if the person I'm doing the tango with decides to pull one. Not that uncommon these days. Now this is strictly an assumption on my part, but I'm assuming this woman isn't a bodybuilder. If she and I were to get into a fight(not saying I would hit a lady)she would need some form of defense to help her. It's peace of mind, not paranoia.

duck_daddy

Yeah......and your point is?

These are very nice but you would not carry them round with you. Maybe in the home but why would have them on you?
The scissors, your guess is as good as mine. A kinife, hell I'm at work, in a lab, in a hospital, and I have one in my scrubs. Knives aren't always used as defensive tools, they are a tool of convenience.

bayoutinkbelle

I'll see your poppycock and raise you a BS.
Many assumptions on your part; I hope your decision on whether or not you "need" to use your illegal handgun is based on more solid info.

I don't carry one, my state does allow it, and I grew up around guns and am quite comfortable with them. They aren't evil, but they are extremely dangerous.

What he said.

Something that's capable of injuring, maiming or killing someone should never become "common and ordinary." That's how people get careless and bad things happen.

I know some people say that WDW security doesn't look too closely at their bags (and I've experienced some of that), but it always seems that my bags get examined more thoroughly at MK. But then, maybe they just think I look shifty. :shrug:

GenerationX

Hey, there are assorted dangerous animals and savages on the Jungle Cruise, marauding pirates on PotC, and Zurg's minions on Buzz Lightyear. It's no wonder this woman thought she needed high-powered weaponry.

bennyw01

I submit this for post of the day! Along with manatees!

appriciated!

its actually a song by a spoof welsh rap group who went hideously down hill. its good lol.

but yeah no kidding. i understand if its a feeble old lady. but there is other forms of defence which dont include fatalities, kids get hit my stray bullets and theres shootings in schools and malls. its horrible. so i believe anyone who trusts there life to a gun is a fool. apart from armed defense and our troops in the middle east.

Please tell me why you would need a loaded weapon in every day life and why you would carry it around normally let alone scissors or a knife?:shrug:

I bet those folks in Omaha who were walking around the mall had been packing when that crazy shooter went off. It's simple...protection. I have a right to protect myself and my family.

duck_daddy

appriciated!

its actually a song by a spoof welsh rap group who went hideously down hill. its good lol.

but yeah no kidding. i understand if its a feeble old lady. but there is other forms of defence which dont include fatalities, kids get hit my stray bullets and theres shootings in schools and malls. its horrible. so i believe anyone who trusts there life to a gun is a fool. apart from armed defense and our troops in the middle east.
I concur, there are more humane forms of protection. Maybe a tazer is more in line, or go with old faithful, mace. I was simply trying to make the point, that maybe, just maybe, this poor woman is not an armed murderer. I don't know that for fact, that's why i said maybe. For all we know, she drank the Kool-Aid, and has private communications with the crew from Hale Bop!

duck_daddy

I bet those folks in Omaha who were walking around the mall had been packing when that crazy shooter went off. It's simple...protection. I have a right to protect myself and my family.
O.K. second post of the day nominee! If one of my family members had been in that mall, I would only hope that someone would have been packing, and took that ________ out!

Damian31

That is a very good point, very well made. I agree with you. Maybe becasue in my country it is illegal to carry a gun that we find it more alien. Still cant get my head round the taking it to disney world though.

bennyw01

that last comment cracked me up!

hey everybody lets blame computer games! its surely the problem :brick: its the ready availability of guns and the advise of protection and property. in england i was at the course with females and it taught anto rape techniques all done with your hands. one of them involed elbowing there spine. i did it to my brother when i get home left on my floor for at least half an hour. AT LEAST

duck_daddy

That is a very good point, very well made. I agree with you. Maybe becasue in my country it is illegal to carry a gun that we find it more alien. Still cant get my head round the taking it to disney world though.
Not so sure I would have wound up at WDW with mine, that's just something hard to forget. Maybe she had had enough of those damn Small World dolls!

duck_daddy

that last comment cracked me up!

hey everybody lets blame computer games! its surely the problem :brick: its the ready availability of guns and the advise of protection and property. in england i was at the course with females and it taught anto rape techniques all done with your hands. one of them involed elbowing there spine. i did it to my brother when i get home left on my floor for at least half an hour. AT LEAST
Lack of sleep sparks creativity!

bennyw01

one unsuspecting brother + anti rape techniques = a gun less afternoon of fun.

anyone ever tried macing a AA? sounds like a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom